Click Here!

Daddy's Acceptance - Chat, Reviews and Answers

Jhoy E. Meade

Hello Everyone.

I was caught leaving reviews on my own story to talk back to the kind girls (people) who left me reviews since there wasn't a reply button on the review page or in the notice I received telling me that I got a review.

Today I received an e-mail from an aff attendant saying that I can't do that. And that if I want to talk back to my reviewers I have to get ride of the comments that I posted and to open up a forum.

So here I am.

I just wish that I had saved my posts to copy here or got this done first, then I could have copied them over before erasing them. :(

But I'll gladly repeat myself this time since it's my fault. :) So ask away. :D (Now that I think about. Why don't AFF have this forums just by default be how we get reviews and talk back to our reviewers?)

Now if you found this forum without reading or finding my story first I'll tell you what it is about. I would love new reads. I would like the ones that talked back a bit more too. :)

My Story.

Name = Daddy's Acceptance

Category = Original Story

Warnings = incest, slash, gay, anal, consent, voyeurism, teen, romance, threesome, blowjob

Summery = A son tries to get his dad to accept something that he hasn't thought about for a long time. The story is about a group of men/boys who find who they should be with. "The sex scenes brings you in and cuteness keeps you around."

With that quote in mind, I rather have you read the first chapter and have to click the next chapter link, than having me start you off here, where it would look different from the rest of the story. :) See, I'm being kind. :)

So let the talks begin. :)

Edited by Jhoy E. Meade

Chapter 32 has now been posted.

Hello Everyone.

I was caught leaving reviews on my own story to talk back to the kind girls (people) who left me reviews since there wasn't a reply button on the review page or in the notice I received telling me that I got a review.

Today I received an e-mail from an aff attendant saying that I can't do that. And that if I want to talk back to my reviewers I have to get ride of the comments that I posted and to open up a forum.

So here I am.

I just wish that I had saved my posts to copy here or got this done first, then I could have copied them over before erasing them. :(

But I'll gladly repeat myself this time since it's my fault. :) So ask away. :D (Now that I think about. Why don't AFF have this forums just by default be how we get reviews and talk back to our reviewers?)

Now if you found this forum without reading or finding my story first I'll tell you what it is about. I would love new reads. I would like the ones that talked back a bit more too. :)

My Story.

Name = Daddy's Acceptance

Category = Original Story

Warnings = incest, slash, gay, anal, consent, voyeurism, teen, romance, threesome, blowjob

Summery = A son tries to get his dad to accept something that he hasn't thought about for a long time. The story is about a group of men/boys who find who they should be with. "The sex scenes brings you in and cuteness keeps you around."

With that quote in mind, I rather have you read the first chapter and have to click the next chapter link, than having me start you off here, where it would look different from the rest of the story. :) See, I'm being kind. :)

So let the talks begin. :)

Chapter 33 was posted around 3am today ET.

A new chapter will be posted everyday until all are up. But the last one may be a bit late since I haven't finished writing it yet and there are like 3 chapters left before I get to it, and it takes while for me read over and last minute editing of the chapters before I post them.

I will not post when the next chapter is posted. I will however post something if a chapter is delayed from being posted for more than 6 hours.

Chapter 32 has now been posted.

I didn't expect to be posting this so soon.

I am not feeling well, and then I decided to rewrite the ending, because as much as I thought I could make the first ending work with me, it just couldn't. So I did that for like an hour at least. Then when I came to post it here, the site went down for it's maintenance time. That just proved how late I really was with this chapter.

So I started working on a fractal wallpaper. By the time I had what I wanted, and left it to render out, I had completely forgotten that I hadn't posted the story here yet.

Something work me up at 7:30 am just now and I don't know what it was, but it could have been any number of people getting ready to leave around me. Well I get up and slowly make my way over to the computer to see if the fractal was done. At 5:20am or so, it had an hour and 54 mins to go. Cool my "Cave Wall" is done. I go to check on a few of my sites and as I think of posting my new fractal I remember that I didn't post it here. I come back and there is that ice game thing still up. I type in the right address and get to work posting.

I posted it without paragraph code since it seems to work off and on. It didn't work for me today. It was just a wall of text. I was very happy that I didn't have to write it all back over again because the editor kept the spaces, even though it didn't show them to the rest of the world. So I typed up my code for one line, and copy and pasted it in all the other places it had to be.

And now officially, I can say that chapter 34 is posted. smile.gif And I'm so sorry that I'm late.

That felt like a blog. smile.gif

Chapter 33 was posted around 3am today ET.

A new chapter will be posted everyday until all are up. But the last one may be a bit late since I haven't finished writing it yet and there are like 3 chapters left before I get to it, and it takes while for me read over and last minute editing of the chapters before I post them.

I will not post when the next chapter is posted. I will however post something if a chapter is delayed from being posted for more than 6 hours.

Edited by Jhoy E. Meade

Hello.

The last chapter for this story was posted around 1am et.

That chapter number is 37. I was just looking for the right spot to put an end to it all.

I had a set of words that I wanted to end the story on, and somethings had to happen before that happened.

So. You can rant and rave about what you thought I did right or wrong. :)

But I would like to thank everyone who stuck around and read the story. :)

Thank you. :)

I didn't expect to be posting this so soon.

I am not feeling well, and then I decided to rewrite the ending, because as much as I thought I could make the first ending work with me, it just couldn't. So I did that for like an hour at least. Then when I came to post it here, the site went down for it's maintenance time. That just proved how late I really was with with this chapter.

So I started working on a fractal wallpaper. By the time I had what I wanted, and left it to render out, I had completely forgotten that I hadn't posted the story here yet.

Something work me up at 7:30 am just now and I don't know what it was, but it could have been any number of people getting ready to leave around me. Well I get up and slowly make my way over to the computer to see if the fractal was done. At 5:20am or so, it had an hour and 54 mins to go. Cool my "Cave Wall" is done. I go to check on a few of my sites and as I think of posting my new fractal I remember that I didn't post it here. I come back and there is that ice game thing still up. I type in the right address and get to work posting.

I posted it without paragraph code since it seems to work off and on. It didn't work for me today. It was just a wall of text. I was very happy that I didn't have to write it all back over again because the editor kept the spaces, even though it didn't show them to the rest of the world. So I typed up my code for one line, and copy and pasted it in all the other places it had to be.

And now officially, I can say that chapter 34 is posted. :) And I'm so sorry that I'm late.

That felt like a blog. :)

"To view your reviews for Daddy, follow the link.

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/review.php?set=read&no=600103077

Body of review from Sarkukka follows:

Well done! That was a great fic. I loved it all the way so much that couldn't stop to review. But now...

Very nice ending to the fic that seem to go on and on. My favorite pairing was Ben and Keven. All that fluffiness and great sex and big... *drools* I'm really happi that Alex found his place beside Eddi how really sweet thing. And thank God Jeffreys doesn't have to imagine anymore after he got the real thing. ;)

Thanks for the great fic. Hopefully you have something new in yours slave for us. I'm eagerly waiting!"

This is the last review I got. I feel a great need to answer this, but like I said before, I can't hit 'reply' and there was no contact information left behind. So this is the best I can do.

Thank you so much for thinking my story was such a page turner. :) It's one thing to believe it, but it's something else to have someone tell me that.

Ahaha... 37 chapters were long? I can see it. But I can't guaranty that the next one will not be 'long' also. Actually I can. I just remembered that someone asked for me to to give them another story for their birthday and they wanted it in the same school and that we occasionally see Alex or Eddi or Ben or Keven. Of course, if we see one, we most likly will see their other half. :)

But the one after will be another long one. Sorry. See, I have another story lined up to work on. You just won't see a hide or hair of it for a while. I like being near the end when I start to post.

I'm glad that you like how all the couples worked out. :) I only really planed two parts of this story. The first chapter and the last sentence. ^_^

Edited by Jhoy E. Meade

Body of review from Lilmissgg follows:

Aww, I like how it ended. Although I didn't like that it ended. I wanted more from jeffery and henry, but hey ho :( also, I'm gonna miss the daily updates from u, I wish other authors (including myself) had ur dedications. Thanks for a great read :)

I have gotten a few other reviews from this reader, but she didn't leave me an e-mail address so ... here I am. I hope she decides to check this out at one point and see that I give her and answer.

I know what you mean. I didn't really want it to end it either, but I know that I couldn't keep writing.

I know, I half wanted too do more with those two, but at the same time, I didn't know if I could keep the personally that I had given Jefferey to hold up now that he was actually paired up with Henry.

Thank you. :) I hate when people don't update or take to long. I understand that life gets in the way, so I work on a story, then when I'm almost done or done, then I post. This way everyone is happy and I get to cut down on the amount of mistakes that everyone else gets to see. :)

You are most welcome. I hope you like what I come up with next.

• 2 years later...

Hello people.

I decided to just kinda keep this up to date a bit.

I have written two other "stories".

I have them posted in over at Scribd. Here are their links.

One is one shot called "Snow Days" and a side story that centers around a few new people called "The Gift".

I also have "Daddy's Acceptance" posted there also if you want an easy copy, or to read it all in one go. :)

Feel free to post anything about all these stories here.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.