Click Here!

Confusing Challenge

Guest Fumetsu

Guest Fumetsu

This is actually kinda simple, the requirements:

1) Multi-chapter

2) Does not need to be smut

3) I don't know if I can stress this enough... But I'll try PLOT.

4) Characters: I do not want to see any of the female characters from any of the games, OVAs or the Movie!

5) Slight AU, due to the fact that I would like to see Genesis, Angeal, Sephiroth and Zack all still alive.

6) It absolutely has to involve: Vincent being invited to be a TURK again. Shinra Electric Company and SOLDIER back in action. Cloud a SOLDIER 1st Class.

7) Different chapter means different part of the story until it all leads up to the end, whether Gaia is going to end or something else, you're choice.

8) The Final thing I want is these pairings to be either mentioned or followed through the story:

Vincent/Genesis

Cloud/Zack

Angeal/Tseng

Sephiroth/Cloud/Zack (Would like to see but not necessary)

Sephiroth/Reno

If you take up this challenge, you can comment here or email me at dskbeforedwn(at)aol(dot)com.

• 1 month later...

This is actually kinda simple, the requirements:

1) Multi-chapter

2) Does not need to be smut

3) I don't know if I can stress this enough... But I'll try PLOT.

4) Characters: I do not want to see any of the female characters from any of the games, OVAs or the Movie!

5) Slight AU, due to the fact that I would like to see Genesis, Angeal, Sephiroth and Zack all still alive.

6) It absolutely has to involve: Vincent being invited to be a TURK again. Shinra Electric Company and SOLDIER back in action. Cloud a SOLDIER 1st Class.

7) Different chapter means different part of the story until it all leads up to the end, whether Gaia is going to end or something else, you're choice.

8) The Final thing I want is these pairings to be either mentioned or followed through the story:

Vincent/Genesis

Cloud/Zack

Angeal/Tseng

Sephiroth/Cloud/Zack (Would like to see but not necessary)

Sephiroth/Reno

If you take up this challenge, you can comment here or email me at dskbeforedwn(at)aol(dot)com.

I'm thinking about this. But does Cloud HAVE to be SOLDIER first-class? I can make it happen, but I'm really not the biggest fan of his.

Although, I guess it's a fair reason for Seph to take notice to him in THAT way.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I may go ahead and do something with this challenge. I'll probably twist things around a bit, though, lol. May do some explicit yaoi-ness, other parts not. How AU do you want it?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.