Click Here!

Order of the Phoenix Trailer

Nanaea

Just wondering if anyone has seen it yet and what you thought.

I saw it when Trae and I took the kiddlets to see Happy Feet. First impression was: man, these kids are getting old! laugh.gif Second was: Yeah, Snape! biggrin.gif Um... other than that I'm not to sure what to think. unsure.gif

Guest lightgoddess

*squees and then wets herself* Movie Teaser It's on the right hand side about mid way down...

Harry got his hair cut! blink.gif I'm seriously going to be impressed with this movie. I even think Dumbledore is going to be awesome. Of course, I most look forward to the Occulmency scenes. *giggles*

HBO On Demand has a behind the scenes thing; that may be what Nekkid linked. If I may digress, I pay for my freaking cable (including HBO) and that OotP thing does not show up on the menu. I'm so disgusted. angry.gif Anyhoo...I watched it on YouTube. Occlumency lessons, can't wait to see in the final flick. And Helena Bonham Carter as Bellatrix looks completely insane (in other words, perfect). I'm looking forward to this one; the darker the better! smile.gif

After no Dark Mark revelation scene in GOF, I had braced myself for the lack of sufficient Occlumency lessons.

And by Occlumency lessons I really mean scenes with Alan Rickman in them. Gary Oldman is back in this one, too! I'm going to like OOTP for those two reasons alone, even if the movie is a painfully parred down version of the book.

I have been trying to work myself into the idea that the movies and the books are two very seperate beings... that is my peace of mind . wink.gif

So strickly on a movie level I am very pumped. But the book fan within is really hoping for the best and preparing for the worst. And like you said Poly, at the very least, I'll get an Alan Rickman fix! laugh.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.