Click Here!

A New Original YYH/INU Crossover

Guest MoonsonStoryteller

Guest MoonsonStoryteller

I am currently writting an yaoi fan fiction staring Sesshomaru and Yomi, yet have found no fandom for this paring anywhere, and I do mean ANYWHERE. So I was looking for some opinions. I'm writing this story no matter what because I love it, it stole my heart and and it is entierly original. There are many reasons why I feel this paring works, so just looking for comments, or if you have any questions, post them here.

Guest MoonsonStoryteller

I am currently writting an yaoi fan fiction staring Sesshomaru and Yomi, yet have found no fandom for this paring anywhere, and I do mean ANYWHERE. So I was looking for some opinions. I'm writing this story no matter what because I love it, it stole my heart and and it is entierly original. There are many reasons why I feel this paring works, so just looking for comments, or if you have any questions, post them here.

Sorry, I thought a brief summary might help: Sesshomaru gets his powers sealed down by an angel and Yomi sees it as an oportunity to steal his throne, his wealth and his power, but the circumstances are not what you'd expect. What is it about Sesshomaru that causes Yomi to act against his better judgment, and what is it about Yomi that brings out the unthinkable in Sesshomaru? Involves divine intervention and a mysterious ancient past, Yomi and Sesshomaru, have they met before, perhaps in another life time? A tale for the battle of the demonic heart, romance/drama.

So what do you think?

(I'm not sure if this is the right place to put a summary for a fanfic, so if I've errored I'm sorry. I am new here, so I will glady accept all corrections made to my posts.)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.