Click Here!

Sesskag

yamiyo

Found ^_^

I asked about this on other site but no one knew I'm hoping some here knows this story

Kagome, Sango, Ayame, and shiroi are all goth chicks (yea goth) Sess, Inu, Miroku, and Koga are all jocks all are in high school. A few scenes I remember well are

1st Sess is walking down the hall when he notices kagomes scent (she is a dog demon) and his beast claims her as he mate, and hers him. They explain later in the story that its the males beast that decides when its time to mate and who the mate is and the females know after the males pick up on it.

the 2nd scene i remember is all of them are at a movie theater and inu starts to hit on shiroi and she yells that he needs to get his hands off her cause he has a girlfriend. This cause the guys to get up and go sit with the prep girls (yura, kikyo, etc). the next day at school sess confronts kagome and they explain the beast choosing a mate thing.

the 3rd scene i remember is at the beginning of the story that kags in forced to a football game cause shippo who is soutas couch is playing. kags and sess make out and miroku (i believe) finds them making out during half time.

then there was a pizza place in there i think.

Thanks for any help ^_^

Edited by yamiyo

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.