Click Here!

Review replies

magentasouth

Congrats on the new job! Best of luck in it! I know my husband is having a hell of a time on the job market right now. He's working on a bachelor's degree in computer programming and trying to find a paid internship that would pay enough for us to get by. Excited that you didn't give up on your stories and I'm looking forward to updates. I just recently started reading a few of your stories working on Necessary Sacrifices right now and caught up on Captive Audience (which I love btw) hope you can find time to update soon! :D

Wonderful news! I have just fortuitously changed jobs and will now have TIME (ah glory of glories!!) to dedicate to writing. I look forward to resuming regular updates soon, starting with PM (since that seems to be the story that readers continue to review)

Thank you to anyone who is still hanging in there!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Do you think you could move your stories over to A03 for easy downloading so I can read on my kindle? Reading such a long story on the computer or tablet casues major eye strain. thanks.

• 6 months later...

Its been 2 years, but I have hope. I was so motivated when I started reading this when you said that you'd never abandon the fic. I'm hope you're okay and one day...maybe you'll return.😧

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Dear anyone who remains.

Nope.

I actually haven't abandoned these stories. I did have some long term RL pursuits that had me keep fanfiction on the uber down-low. Will update as soon as AFF lets me.

Captive Audience: about four new chapters. Writing on this at the moment. I know this story all the way to the end, with just a few questionmarks here and there.

Precious Mudblood: This story is being a pain in the arse. I know what I want to write all the way to the ending but it doesn't want to be written like that. Feels wrong when I write it. Will get back to it when it lets me.

That Which We Make For Ourselves: - ditto. I know this story all the way to the end but It's not calling right now, captive audience is.

The first Horcrux: 2 new chapters. Possibly three. (Kind of more like ten chapters but they split and then veer off in different directions and i'm not sure which direction I like better. I do not know this story's end. It is writing itself.

New Skin: New chapter and a half.

Necessary sacrifices: New chapter. (there were actually three but I lost them and had to rewrite)

• 2 months later...
Guest TygTag

Dear anyone who remains.

Nope.

I actually haven't abandoned these stories. I did have some long term RL pursuits that had me keep fanfiction on the uber down-low. Will update as soon as AFF lets me.

Captive Audience: about four new chapters. Writing on this at the moment. I know this story all the way to the end, with just a few questionmarks here and there.

Precious Mudblood: This story is being a pain in the arse. I know what I want to write all the way to the ending but it doesn't want to be written like that. Feels wrong when I write it. Will get back to it when it lets me.

That Which We Make For Ourselves: - ditto. I know this story all the way to the end but It's not calling right now, captive audience is.

The first Horcrux: 2 new chapters. Possibly three. (Kind of more like ten chapters but they split and then veer off in different directions and i'm not sure which direction I like better. I do not know this story's end. It is writing itself.

Necessary sacrifices: New chapter. (there were actually three but I lost them and had to rewrite)

I came here hoping to see something like this and I was so happy to find you have updates planned. I'm most interested in Necessary Sacrifices. Bummer you lost some chapters but I'm thrilled for the new one. I loved the Hermione/Voldemort/Serverus dynamic you had going and hope to see that continue. Hopefully now that you have more time we'll see more regular updates. I'm looking forward to you being back!

• 1 month later...
Guest barrette

Dear anyone who remains.

Nope.

Wow, that is awesome news! I just re-read Captive Audience. It's such a great story. I'm thrilled to hear that you are finishing it. I find myself thinking about it every now and then because I have no idea how it will end, or even what will happen in the next day for Hermione. I reflect on the tiny clues sprinkled throughout the story but have just accepted that I would never know. So it's a wonderful surprise to hear that you are still working on your it, as well as your other stories!

You really are a talented writer - I hope that you continue to write, whether it's fanfic or original fic. I would be interested in reading anything you chose to write.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Janey

I just discovered Captive Audience and could not stop reading all day long...it is sooooo good.....would be awesome to see how this one ends!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.