Click Here!

Review answers to Fateful Nights

animelovergirl

Hiya!

Sorry that this is soooo mendokuse but since an author is not allowed to put more than 600 words into the AN and my story Fateful Nights has been repeatetly taken down because of this I will now put the answers to my faithful reviewers here. I will not post the answers seperately but every time I upload a new chapter. I hope that works. If not please tell me! Also, if someone wants to contact me you can do it here. I may not answer immediately but I will try to do it asap. That's it for now ^_^ Here are the first answers that got hidden together with the second chapter.

Msuzumaki – I hope it does it justice, too, and I’m the author… oh dear o.O Tell me what you think ^_^

Onikage – Yep, and here is step two ^^

Tyra – My dear Tyra…I’m so happy to see that you liked it. I try to keep up the high standard I have for myself and that the readers are expecting from me…although, admittedly, in this chapter I probably haven’t done so. Sorry!

AA – Thanks for the love, hope you’ll stay an avid reader!

Curtis Zidane Ziraa – Thank you so much! I hope you like this one, too.

Prism0467 – Oh my God!!!! Ohmygod, ohmygod… a review from you means the world to me. Thank you!

Zigana – Thank you soooooo much! It means the world to me to know that my fics are at least a little bit realistic. I hate nothing more than fanfics where someone is raped and than goes on as if nothing happened. I hope I’ll do you and everyone out there with such an experience justice. Tell me if something bothers you or it seems unrealistic!

Nickles – Thank you very much! I hope this chapter ties you over till the next one.

Havoc Tellenoi – Well, this is far from now but I still hope you will continue to read Fateful Nights! Thanks for the review ^_^

Golden Kitsune – Wow, your review is what really is amazing! Thank you!!

Zayroen – First of all thanks for the review! As for your question: you’re absolutely right, I did not write about that detail and now that you mentioned it, it bothers me. But I would guess that he used contacs. Irritating as hell but a genjutsu was out of question since they did not know whether they encountered another shinobi.

Jazzi – WOW!!! Now, that are a LOT OF ‘PLEASES’ in your review *lol* Anyway, I hope you are still with me and like this chapter ( although I’m not satisfied with it)

YojiKatO – Whooohooo, a fellow Gundam Wing fan. I absolutely adore Wufei but there are rather few fics ith him out there *cries* Anyway, I hope you will stay tuned! Thanky ou for the review ^^

Luna101 – The rest is still stuck in my head and fries my brain with the many ideas I have for future chapters ^_^

Jordan – Your absolut favourite?! Damn, now I feel humbled. Thank you so much and I hope I will do your expectations justice. Please keep reading!

xShadowxMagikx – Thank you for you review! I hope I can keep up the good work in the futture chapters (though probably not in this one -_-)

shu – Thank you! Please keep reading ^^

reaper – Well, here it is and I hope it is not too disappointing ^^ Stay tuned!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.