Click Here!

Incest!Harry story

Guest badboy1cdx

Guest badboy1cdx

Hi everyone...I feel like I'll get slammed and hated for suggesting this, but I've had this idea rattling around in my head for a few days and simply don't have the skill to get it on paper (or print in this case)...Harry and Hermione are married and each have a history of incest....Hermione with a brother who died just before she started Hogwarts and Harry with his aunt who essentially raped him...Now Hermione wants Harry to teach their twin daughters about sex - a practical lesson for her very studious preteen daughters....Anyone up to it?

• 1 month later...

I see that you haven't been slammed.

But this one is out there. I don't think that my mind can currently wrap it's way around that one.

Needless to say the story will have to be about 4 chapters. One for Hermione to talk to Harry about and argue about it. Two for Harry to think it over and have something change his mind. Three the start of the 'lesson' and lastly how it all ends and the hint of any fall out from what happened in chapter 3 which might be as straight forward as I wrote it.

I'm not going there, but maybe this could help anyone who would.

Later.

Hi everyone...I feel like I'll get slammed and hated for suggesting this, but I've had this idea rattling around in my head for a few days and simply don't have the skill to get it on paper (or print in this case)...Harry and Hermione are married and each have a history of incest....Hermione with a brother who died just before she started Hogwarts and Harry with his aunt who essentially raped him...Now Hermione wants Harry to teach their twin daughters about sex - a practical lesson for her very studious preteen daughters....Anyone up to it?

Hmmm ... you know this one is one would be interesting. If you could give me some more info on it I would be happy to see if I could write something that you would want to read.

Strawberry Passion

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest leenalee-witch1

Hello everyone I read a fic where Harry was in a sexual relationship with his uncle (willingly) and Harry loves to cross-dress but I can't find this story. If anyone knows what I speak about.

Tank you

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.