Click Here!

Lucius Malfoy

ZombieDuke

http://www.hpana.com/news.19655.html

"He mentions fighting Gary Oldman (Sirius Black) in the Ministry of Magic scenes and how he won't be starring in Half-Blood Prince but begged author J.K. Rowling to let Lucius out of prison so he can make an appearance in the last film."

w00t.gif He begged her himself! Is this what is called "holy intervention"? angel.gif

Oh, let's hope so! I would so love to see Lucius in the seventh book (it's possible; if Bella broke out of prison, Lucius could pull a Shawshank too) and see him in the last film. Something so deliciously wicked about him. devil.gif That was a great bit of casting. What's more interesting is to hear an adult actor asking to be brought back; he obviously really enjoys working on those films (I've heard him mention how he likes his "Paris Hilton wig"). The whole thing just warms the cockles of my heart. blush.gif

• 2 months later...
Guest Kyo Ichigaki

*braces for the flaming* I'm sorry, I've never been a big fan of whoever that guy is that plays Lucius. I've never liked how his voice sounds and he isn't that handsome to me.

and OMG I love your banner lightgoddess!!!

*braces for the flaming*  I'm sorry, I've never been a big fan of whoever that guy is that plays Lucius.  I've never liked how his voice sounds and he isn't that handsome to me.

**GASPS!**** You don't think Jason Isaacs is...ohmy.gif...that handsome?!

blink.gif

*wanders away blinking and speechless*

Of course, everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how warped it may be. wink.gif

*braces for the flaming* I'm sorry, I've never been a big fan of whoever that guy is that plays Lucius. I've never liked how his voice sounds and he isn't that handsome to me.

*opens mouth. closes mouth. opens mouth. closes mouth.*

*silently fallows polywolly*

Jason Isaacs has a great sense of humor, clearly evident in interviews I've read and seen, and seems to be a very affable sort of gent (at least to me). That is a turn on. I watched one interview and came to believe that if you met him in a bar, he'd charm the skirt/knickers off you within five minutes with his wit.

And let's not forget Col Tavington!!! sex.gif

Well I love Jason Isaacs; and whilst I respect the opinion of the person that doesn't find him attractive... blink.gif in surprise at that one too... he's just the hottest guy on this planet!!! Well, next to Alan Rickman... and as you can see from my signature I LOVE Luscious and Severiliscious and won't hear a bad word said against either of them.

He's just a dream... oh please Jo listen to the pleas of Jason Isaacs! And us! Please make Luscious free!

Well I can't find Brad Pitt attractive either... I prefer men to look like men; and not pansies. Jason Isaacs has the most beautiful pair of eyes... oh where are my fellow Isaacs fans?

Brad Pitt looks like a pit bull with overly large lips... not to mention in 2003 he won the smelliest man alive award.

LOL! That's made my day! Okay, I like you for that!

He does look like that doesn't he?

Back on topic: Lucius reminds me of a fox. And I love foxes. QED.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.