Click Here!

Review Replies for Inferno in the Snow

ApolloImperium

Bronx Wench: Laughter cures all! If it wasn't for you guys in the shoutbox egging me on, I don't know if I would have written it, so thank you!!!!

ShadowKnight: Well the whiny lil witch complains for three plus books that he won't do her, so yes... I had to go there. Talk about yet another double standard coming from Edward... pussy.

FairySlayer: Well, hmmm... Yea, if you can't get over purple prose and such, then no, don't read them. Jacob's eyes are not made of candy, but SM has this thing about eyes in her books. There was a site detailing various bits like this snarkily that gave me the idea, but unfortunately, I haven't been able to find it again. -.- The lamppost? Well, yes, I couldn't make the scene too serious, I mean - It was Jacob's first time giving a BJ! If you liked this site reference, I have another comedy fic brewing that may or may not come to life! It was a typo. There were lots. I've found some, fixed some, but it wasn't beta'd so I sorta expected things like that since Word is not that smart.

Sakiera: OMG - NO U DIDN'T! JACOB AND EDWARD TOTALLY BELONG TOGETHER 4EVA! Thank you for my 1st pseudo-flame!

RogueMudBlood: Glad I could accommodate! Look, a Twilight fic you didn't need eye bleach for! *grins*

Snowfall: I don't know about the Tutu, but I have some ideas for another comedy style fic. But yes, the hot/cold thing totally had to be played with since it was the whole reason for the scene to begin with!

Craeg333: I'm sure many people do. I'm glad you enjoyed it.....

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.