Click Here!

Review Replies for AFF Prompt/Gifts

BronxWench

ShadowKnight: Thank you! The last thing I want to do is lose the very thing about Alistair that makes him so damned sexy...that good-natured vulnerability. Gods, he's delicious... and Wraith is getting sucked right in no matter how hard he digs his heel in.

Wraith's name... avid RPer that I am, I imagined he would not want to give his name that his clan knows him by, not to all these strangers, and with all he feels he's lost, he is very much a wraith.

Hah, the struggle not to get sucked in is half the fun! :D

Excellent point! I can't wait until Wraith tells him his real name (if he ever does!). Or if Wraith will whisper sweet nothings in Elvish to Alistair while they're in bed. Mainly because apparently Elvish has a lot of sweet nothings and very little words for concrete stuff. So if you want to exercise DA's Elvish, you better get those two in bed, stat! :D

Hah, the struggle not to get sucked in is half the fun! :D

Excellent point! I can't wait until Wraith tells him his real name (if he ever does!). Or if Wraith will whisper sweet nothings in Elvish to Alistair while they're in bed. Mainly because apparently Elvish has a lot of sweet nothings and very little words for concrete stuff. So if you want to exercise DA's Elvish, you better get those two in bed, stat! :D

I'm already checking out appropriate sweet nothings, but you know, that Chantry boy is not exactly easy to get in the tent. He waffles in such an endearing way, though, and I'm sure Wraith will be up to the challenge. Dalish hunters are nothing if not persistent. :lol:

ApolloImperium: I'm glad the underlying theme came through, even though this one was a bit more heavily into the fandom. I'm trying to keep these more about the characters and less about the actual game, and it's a fine line! But I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D

FairySlayer: Thank you! You have no idea how much I love having people who normally wouldn't dip into my fandom actually read my flash fics, and enjoy them! I really am trying to focus more on the characters than the storyline itself, and I want to give a little insight into Wraith's head, outsider that he feels he is.

Tolerance there is, along with a deepening friendship, and it is the best gift of all! :)

JayDee: Ah, yes... romance is germinating, at the very least! I'm glad you liked Alistair's reaction. I'm finding him surprisingly fun to write, and there will be more of these two. :D

wanderingaddict: Thank you! I think this one was probably the most fun to write, and I'm glad you liked it. I do like getting inside my characters' heads, even if it's a little harder to expound on that with the limitations of the prompt. But then again, that may be a good thing... :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.