Click Here!

Christmas Poll

Divanora

1 member has voted

1. 1. For the 2010 Christmas one-shot, which couple do you want to see more of?

• Zaffre/Andrew from 'Under the Mask'
    • Kyle/Josh from 'Special Delivery'
    • D'rian/Valan from 'Silver Eyes' (or a different couple - write a response)
    • Alex/Jamie from 'Into the Dark'
    • Alex/Muranthen from 'Into the Dark'
    • Lukas/Dylan from last year's 'All I want for Christmas'
    • A completely new couple
    • Someone not mentioned here (leave a resposne)

So, I want to write a Christmas story, of course, because I like doing holiday one-shots. But this year, since there's apparently no Secret Santa going on :( I decided to do things a little different - I started a poll. This is just for the couples - if you have something you particularly want to see, leave a response to this topic, or PM me over on FP. If you pick someone like, Keil and Grael, or D'rian from SE, then obviously the setting will change.

this story will have nothing to do with the current time-line of the stories. Unless, of course, it's for one of the other one-shots, in which case 'timeline doesn't really apply.

Not sure how the mechanics of a writing Secret Santa would go, but why don't you start one?

I was thinking about it, I was just simply too busy in November to put anything like that together. It's pretty late to just be starting one - but I think I'll throw a post out there and see if I get any takers :) Can't hurt to try, right?

Thanks!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.