Click Here!

Draco/Harry Challenge...

Guest Lady Allysandra

Guest Lady Allysandra

Draco has always been obsessed/in love with Harry. With Voldemort dead, Harry and friends return to Hogwarts to complete their education. His feelings blossom even more now that Harry and Bill, who has gotten the Defense Against the Dark Arts job in their 7th year, seem to have a budding relationship in secret. Draco somehow becomes the new Dark Lord and he kidnaps Harry as his Dark Queen? Can Harry be saved? Or will Darkness seduce him? My email is ice_demon_allysandra@yahoo.com

Yes, this will be slightly AU since Bill won't be married to Fleur. I love her, I just want to see some Bill/Harry.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest TonHyukOTP

So you definitely want to see the Harry/Bill like hardcore or just to see it at all? I would love to take on this project. Would you prefer chaptered/oneshot? And really, are you hoping for a surprise ending or do you actually have one of the two you would prefer? Personally, I think Harry/Bill just sounds yummy.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lady Allyandra

So you definitely want to see the Harry/Bill like hardcore or just to see it at all? I would love to take on this project. Would you prefer chaptered/oneshot? And really, are you hoping for a surprise ending or do you actually have one of the two you would prefer? Personally, I think Harry/Bill just sounds yummy.

I'm so sorry it took awhile to reply! School *sigh* Email me at ice_demon_allysandra@yahoo.com. I'd love chapter. Hmmm...email me and we'll discuss it, ya? Are you still interested?

Guest Lady Allysandra

I'd love chapters. Hmmm....Bill can spend most of the story searching for Harry who's been kidnapped by Draco. Maybe to the hidden Malfoy Manner. Who should win? Toughie....Let's get started and decide as we go ya? Hardcore...mmmm....maybe some non-con...

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.