Click Here!

Searching for a pair of YGO fics

Guest Kit

The site's definitely undergone changes since I was last here and I think I went through all the YGO fics in vain...but, in case I didn't and really did overlook something...please help!

I can't remember the title for either fics (else this would be easier, right?) but I do remember that the first one had the Yamis and Hikaris, with Joey, staying with Kaiba and Mokuba at one of Seto's beach summer houses. Ryou tries to get his yami to acknowledge his feelings and Yami Bakura turns him down in the worst way he can imagine and Ryou runs out of the house into the storm. He's attacked by an ancient spirit that once served the Pharaoh and was supposed to be the owner of the ring until Bakura got trapped in it. (fail summary but that's all I really remember orz Sorry)

The second one was a shota fic, where Ryou's dad was sexual with him and sends him the ring while he's on a trip in Egypt. Yami Bakura doesn't know anything about who he is or how he got in the ring, but is trying to protect Ryou (even saves him from being raped by his principle if i recall correct?). While Ryou's father is in Egypt he's substituting Malik for Ryou and fucking him while watching Ryou masturbating on a webcam...and that's all I recall from that one.

Any help would be awesome!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.