Click Here!

Dick Tracy Noncon/Reluc Request

KZ-01

Okay, I'm going to admit that this was a fic premise I once tried to start but never finished....I want to see if maybe someone would have better luck with it?

I'm sure most people know about the Dick Tracy series, be it the classic comic strips, the movies from the 40's, that one movie made in 1990, etc. A main supporting character is Tess Trueheart (Tracy), GF and later wife, who's supposed to be a blonde knockout of a woman.

Now, countless times, she gets mixed up in her man's crimefighting, and been at a villain's mercy, be it a Big Bad or some low level thugs. It'd be interesting to see someone take a shot at a noncon/reluc with this classical character.

Now, it'd be boring if some villain just has her held captive and does the whole "Bring the woman to me!" thing. An more interesting story would be based on a strip I once read: a young criminal, seeking to avenge his criminal girlfriend's death (died trying to escape), quietly breaks into the empty Tracy household, intending to ambush the detective when he comes home. However, Tess arrives first, and so the criminal takes her captive and simply waits for Tracy. In the real story, Tess manages to set herself free and take him out long before Tracy gets there. In my idea's reality, perhaps the young criminal has not gotten laid since his girlfriend's death, and convinces himself to switch his plan to one of poetic justice: since Dick Tracy took away his woman, it's only fair if Tess is given to him as means of reparation. He pulls this off by thwarting her escape attempt, and then threatening to go through with his plan to ambush Tracy, unless she gives herself to him. And she does, right there in the house...and throwing in a twist of cuckoldry, she could enjoy it (since Dick Tracy is always away fighting crime, bedroom life couldn've been less than stellar). And it strangely works...the villain decides that this was a way better revenge...and leaves. That's my basic idea. If you wanted to really screw things up for Tess, she could get pregnant from it....or get blackmailed for more sex...etc,

Ive decided the main driving force for this story is sexual humiliation...not in the physical sense, but more the psychological sense. Here are some bigger examples:

1) The obvious one: Tess is coerced into giving up her body to a villain, in order to save her husband from a sure to be fatal ambush. No, the villain is not a powerful crime boss....this is a C-grade villain who hasn't had much luck with any criminal exploits in the comic strip. Yet, in terms of revenge, he's going to surpass every other villain by taking the detective's stacked hot blonde wife. This is happening in their own home, in their own bedroom.

2) An element of doubt on Tess's part: she's only going through with this to save her husband. But she's going to be haunted by the thought of whether she could have resisted in any other way, taken a third option.

3) Cliche, but she's going to end up enjoying the intercourse. Due to the villain inevitably being better hung/better in bed than the detective.

4) The villain is Brow Jr. (son of a famous villain, his deformity being a large brow with many folds). Now, my idea is that because of his deformity, no woman would have him, and he only got with his now-dead GF because she also had a villain-deformity. The contrast between his ugly self and Tess's beautiful figure would factor into the humiliation. The one only real small detail I'd request is the 'turning point' moment, where Brow Jr realizes Tracy's wife is stacked and ravishing her would be a better idea....he 's directing her up the stairs to lock her up, and climbing up after her, he finds himself suddenly facing a really nice ass in tight capris. That's when it hits him. And perhaps, he could reference this moment later on in the story, maybe to taunt Tess.

I can totally envision the story starting off with her waking up next to Dick Tracy and realizing that he'd slipped in, late from police work again. She walks to the bathroom for a shower....and stops to admire how despite her age, she's still got a body and face to kill for....and mourns how her husband doesn't seem to have time to appreciate it while it's still there. And decides that she'll wear something sexy today.....and sets the stage for the main body of the story, where the young criminal unknowingly takes full advantage of her state.

What do you think? Anyone up for writing this?

Edited by KZ-01

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.