Click Here!

A Heart to Trade

wellel

Hello~ it seems to be that you've stumbled upon the thread for A Heart to Trade.

In here you'll find review replies (by the way, thanks for them!), maybe some author notes here and there, and the latest story progress updates, which will be placed here in the first post. You guys can also discuss the story, as well! Feel free to drop me a note here or by email.

~ ~ ~ updated 1/10/2010

Outline: up to chapter 18

Chapters:

1-5=done!

6= done!

7= done!

8=done!

9=hiatus until further notice. Sorry ):

Edited by Ms Cadaverous

Lividfire: I'm very glad you took the time to write some constructive criticism. Although for some of the points I don't agree, thanks for taking the time to read! For the other points, I will definitely consider them, especially the prologue.

Bioluminescence, io_non_ha_paura, Roya, Annanime, aster: I'm glad you enjoy it so far!

Nitya: Now that I think about it, it is like Cinderella XD.

Melsa, Freeloopin, dekorx, Lilli: Thanks for reading! Don't worry, things will get better for Ari eventually.

JJ: Well, this might have already been cleared up from the latest chapter (since this review is old,) but yes, he's unconscious.

eatmorefish: Haha, don't worry, Harold will be punished. Though maybe not in the way you would like, unfortunately.

lilli/eatmorefish: Thanks for the praise on my writing *.* it really inspires me to write more!

bcsaturdai: I know, I'm sorry. It just gets busy around here, so I don't have as much time to write as I'd like to.

Antaris: I really do appreciate the fact that you wrote a long and thought-out review. Yes, there are a lot of things that would go horribly wrong. I will definitely finish this story!

womo: XD thank you for the enthusiasm! I'm really happy I was able to invoke an emotional response. Thank you for the praise. Uh-oh, Anthony's a douche? D: Well, he was supposed to be a likeable character, but we'll see later~ Everyone has an opinion.

Hmm, seems like there aren't many reviewers this time around. Oh well, at least people are reading.

Lilli: Thanks for the consistent reviews! I'm glad you found this chapter entertaining! Lol, with all of the dialogue I wasn't sure how exciting this chapter would be. (well, from what you've said you can't see this, though ): )

• 3 weeks later...

Lilli: Thanks so much for reviewing! I'm glad you managed to find this thread :) Whew, it's good I'm not overdoing Zane's niceness; he's supposed to be pretty controlling. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to you, too!

• 4 weeks later...

V: Thank you for the review! I suppose I was trying to show Zane's personality a bit more in the chapter and how Aminri's starting to struggle to adapt to his surroudings, but I guess I went overboard with it D: I'm very glad you enjoy the story, though.

lyr: I'm very glad you decided to read this story! I hope you continue to enjoy it in the future.

Also, I need to stop replying as a guest on accident. I swear... :|

Lilli: Lol, he does only like boys. But yes, life is going to get more interesting for Ari. Haha, but I'm sure Ari would look great in a wedding dress. Thank you for the review! The wedding's coming up (eventually.)

flyonthewall: Does it really feel that forced? D: I guess I'll have to edit it again! Thank you very much for the review, though. I'm glad I know from everyone that this chapter wasn't the best. I'll try to improve it.

• 3 weeks later...

Other: Aw, I'm sorry you feel that way. ): Are you talking about the older version of this chapter? I'm quite sure the ending to that version was changed. But anyway, Zane was trying to be playful in that scene. But if that's the connotation of it, I'm glad I decided to change it.

Lilli: Thank you for the review, as always! I'm glad you find the dialog interesting. For a second I thought it would be too boring! Haha, I guess the giggling fit was a bit over the top, but at least it got the message across.

spaz666: Ah, I see what you mean! Thank you so, so much for telling me, I really appreciate it!

Edited by Ms Cadaverous

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.