Click Here!

Hit by Harry/Hermione Troll

Guest Grander

Guest Grander

I've been hit by the harry/Hermione troll. I checked my story this morning, and I had 3 votes and I was at a 5 rating. Now I have 27 votes and I'm at a 2 rating. It's very sad that one troll can get away with this sort of nonsense. They also left me a nasty review. http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600026281

I know that you've helped softobsidian74 with this troll before. Any help for me?

Absolutely! I'll get this squared away for you. You writers in this pairing, when this happens, please do let me know. I can fix it, not a problem.

For whatever reason (mind you, the pair specific categories are there for a REASON. You don't like the pair, don't click the damn linkdry.gif), this particular sub sub category gets nailed on a fairly regular basis.

As is always the case, this person (I should say people, there's a few of 'em) do this anonymously, so that I can't trace 'em back to a real profile. Cowardly twits.

One other bit of advice for you guys this person likes to target. Turn OFF anonymous reviews. By doing that, they HAVE to be logged in to leave you reviews. Which gives me a link to follow to be able to trace 'em. Which is why they don't normally do this logged in.

Guest grander

Thank you so much for your help. I disabled anonymous reviews, but not before she she responded to your review (I already deleted it, but she basically pointed out how I mentioned Ron going to get Hermione and thus I have now nullified my H/HR category classification)-- I guess if there's any mention of Hermione and Ron being together at all in a story listed as harry/Hermione, she goes ballistic. I just don't get it. It's not like she's required to read fanfiction.

Anyway, I noticed a couple of other authors who got ratings bombed as well. Heysakua's story Despairing Affection http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600026085 and mareteri's A Mistake in Measures http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600026015

Thanks for handling this so quickly!

I think the H/Hr Shipper troll has created an account. They left me a nonsensical 'flame' review that had nothing to do with my story. I don't really care about it since I can always delete it, but I find it hard to believe that more than one person could have the same violently negative reaction to my story. The new penname is AnonAnonAnon and the review id number is 3001346846.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.