Click Here!

Review Replies for Alchemy

BronxWench

Guest neelayannerma

Hello, the title might be a little darker than I needed to be, but I feel I just have to share this somehow.i am 20 years old, 5'9'' and 167 lbs today, last August I was about 145 lbs and I thought THAT was huge. I eat junk every day.:)hope to get to know you guys soon!

Hello, the title might be a little darker than I needed to be, but I feel I just have to share this somehow.i am 20 years old, 5'9'' and 167 lbs today, last August I was about 145 lbs and I thought THAT was huge. I eat junk every day.:)hope to get to know you guys soon!

Hi, and nice to meet you! I was all excited thinking I was about to read something new about my fic, but there you have it.... more crushing disappointment for a hapless author.

Anyway, since relatively few people venture into the dark corner of the forums that this thread lives in, you might want to say hi over here: Introduce Yourself! More people will meet you that way, instead of just one crushed and lonely author! :D

• 4 years later...

It's always a huge treat to get a review for an older work, especially one as wonderful as this:

Intyalle 2015-12-19 id # 3000052076

Fifty billion stars out of ten, seriously. This story had me in tears. Absolutely, heart-wrenchingly lovely.

So, first of all, thank you! You have NO idea how much it makes me smile to know someone likes my work! And second, thank you again, because this story is actually very dear to me, and I'm glad you liked it as much as I do. :hug:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.