Click Here!

Personal Profile

Guest lightgoddess

Guest lightgoddess

Ok, so I was on the internet playing on this site, and did a personal file for Harry Potter and Severus Snape. It's basically utelizing numerology to tell what kind of person he is. rolleyes.gif It also give the tarot card and rune equivilent.

Nickname: Harry

Birth Name: Harry Potter

Birthdate: 7/31/1980

Tarot Card

(Equivalent of "7/31/1980")

Wheel of Fortune: The path of destiny. Karma on a grand scale. An unexpected turn of good fortune. A link in the chain of events. Success, luck, and happiness.

(Um... blink.gif How bizarre is that?)

Rune

(Equivalent of "Harry Potter")

Fehu represents cattle the Norse symbol of wealth. This rune has some interesting implications based on the fact that cattle, unlike land, move about of their own accord. Cattle also reproduce, so this rune often speaks of wealth that renews or perpetuates itself. Wealth takes many forms, but this rune generally represents the value that is purely material or monetary in nature. Alternatively, this rune is deeply associated with Frey, and hence can be the harbinger of fertility and children.

Birth Mates

(Equivalents of "7/31/1980")

Alan Moore, Charisma Carpenter, Colin Powell, Denise Richards, Duke of Wellington, Edgar Allan Poe, George Armstrong Custer, Harry Houdini, Jay Leno, Jennifer Aniston, John Glenn, Kelsey Grammer, Kirk Douglas, Leonard Cohen, Lucy Liu, Mariah Carey, Michael Jordan, Neal Stephenson, Paris Hilton, W. C. Fields

Public Role

(Equivalents of "The-Boy-Who-Lived")

Words that embody things that may be a part of you are "Circus, Copper, Crown, Hermit, Hunger, Ice, Invader, Nation, Number, Obelisk, Pulse, Sacrifice, Sound, Stone".

Words that embody people or things in your periphery are "Africa, Agility, Ambition, Aurora, Author, Authority, Barbarism, Beast, Beauty, Bitter, Boat, Change, Chariot, Cocktail, Compulsion, Conversation, Craving, Cross, Dazzle, Death, Defiance, Energy, Fire, Forest, Gold, Intimidation, Iridium, Jackal, Judge, Jury, Luck, Melody, Messiah, Mink, Monkey, Occult, Ocean, Omen, Palace, Pinnacle, Prayer, Radio, Redemption, Rich, Rock, Seer, Sentiment, Shepherd, Spring, Sterility, Tantra, Tarot, Tide, Time, Vassal, Violet, Vixen, Vulture, Warlock, Weapon, Wisdom".

Private Persona

(Equivalents of "Harry")

Words that embody your presence are "Anarchy, Courage, Duty, Fascism, Fury, Galaxy, Honor, Lizard, Robot, Secret, Shadow, Vatican, Vogue".

Words that embody people or things in your periphery are "Infinity, Monolith, Platinum, Puzzle, Ugliness, Voyeur".

Guest lightgoddess

Nickname: Sev

Birth Name: Severus Snape

Birthdate: 1/9/1960

Tarot Card

(Equivalent of "1/9/1960")

The Chariot: Victory through might. Advancement through bold action. Change through force. Order established through vigilance. A trying situation mastered by balancing opposing forces against each other. Discipline, individual effort and endurance will turn the tide.

( blink.gif That last line gets me...)

Rune

(Equivalent of "Severus Snape")

Fehu represents cattle the Norse symbol of wealth. This rune has some interesting implications based on the fact that cattle, unlike land, move about of their own accord. Cattle also reproduce, so this rune often speaks of wealth that renews or perpetuates itself. Wealth takes many forms, but this rune generally represents the value that is purely material or monetary in nature. Alternatively, this rune is deeply associated with Frey, and hence can be the harbinger of fertility and children.

(Maybe he and Harry Potter are more alike than they know...)

Birth Mates

(Equivalents of "1/9/1960")

Andrew Carnegie, Aretha Franklin, Ashlee Simpson, Barbara Streisand, Bob Dylan, Cindy Crawford, Douglas MacArthur, Elizabeth Taylor, Fritz Lang, George Orwell, George S. Patton, Jessica Simpson, John Von Neumann, John Wilkes Booth, Jonas Salk, Laurence Olivier, Matt Damon, Michelangelo, Naomi Campbell, Oscar Wilde, Pablo Picasso, Paul Newman, Shigeru Miyamoto, The Rock, Ulysses S. Grant

Public Role

(Equivalents of "Severus")

Words that embody your presence are "Emissary, Labyrinth, Octopus, Overlord, Parliament, Psychedelic, Scorpion, Struggle, Succubus, Supply".

Words that embody people or things in your periphery are "Anonymity, Attention, Cabal, Compliance, Crimson, Darkness, Dictionary, Excitement, Exhaustion, Future, Gangster, Liberty, Mirror, Numerology, Phoenix, Prison, Psychology, Satisfaction, Sensuality, Spirit, Suspense, Syzygy, Tattoo, Theory, Usurper, Warlord".

Private Persona

(Equivalents of "Sev")

Words that embody your presence are "Body, Chaos, Girl, Guide, Hacker, Hero, Madman, Shame".

Words that embody the people or things that you interact with are "Ambush, Bosom, Chosen, Flute, Focus, Grass, Mercy, Movie, Poor, Prey".

Words that embody people or things in your periphery are "Anonymity, Exhaustion, Numerology, Psychology, Satisfaction, Sensuality".

• 3 weeks later...

All right dang it, I just must be really dense tonight because I still can't find anything that says anything about compatibility. pinch.gif I put my info in, saw my profile, saw the list of celebs, clicked on one and it pulled up his profile info - no mention of whether I was supposed to be compatible with him or not.... Grrrrrr *bangs head against a brick wall* wacko.gif

Edit: Never mind. I clicked on Biorhythms and finally found it.

Just for fun I did a few:

Compatibility of Nanaea with Echtrae - Physical 84% - Emotional 41% - Intellectual 16% - Overall 47% ohmy.gif

Compatibility of Nanaea with Adam Sandler - Overall 67%

Compatibility of Nanaea with Keanu Reeves - Overall 64%

Compatibility of Nanaea with Chow Yun Fat - Overall 88% huh.gif

Compatibility of Nanaea with David Boreanaz - Overall 62%

Compatibility of Nanaea with Eliza Dushku - Overall 80% kisu.gif

Compatibility of Nanaea with Hugh Jackman - Physical 99% - Emotional 52% - Intellectual 90% - Overall 80%

(Madapple: I think I'll order that Jackman-In-A-Box now, I'd like a green towel please, and throw in one of those frilly aprons, will ya? thumbsup.gif)

Compatibility of Nanaea with Jessica Alba - Overall 87% blush.gif

Compatibility of Nanaea with Jim Carrey - Overall 72%

Compatibility of Nanaea with Will Smith - Overall 73%

Compatibility of Nanaea with Nicolas Cage - Overall 29%

Compatibility of Nanaea with Pierce Brosnan - Overall 52%

Compatibility of Nanaea with Sarah Michelle Gellar - Overall 66%

Compatibility of Nanaea with Sean Connery - Overall 63%

Compatibility of Nanaea with Alan Rickman - Overall 31% crying.gif

Compatibility of Nanaea with Severus Snape - Overall 73% biggrin.gif

think.gif

Edited by Nanaea

I tried something just to prove a point, and, well... it backfired on me. laugh.gif

Compatibility of Hermione Granger with Ronald Weasley

Physical 94% | Emotional 88% | Intellectual 99% | Overall 94%

Compatibility of Hermione Granger with Severus Snape

Physical 29% | Emotional 97% | Intellectual 100% | Overall 75%

Compatibility of Hermione Granger with Draco Malfoy

Physical 62% | Emotional 92% | Intellectual 62% | Overall 72%

Compatibility of Hermione Granger with Harry Potter

Physical 69% | Emotional 62% | Intellectual 24% | Overall 52%

blink.gif

Compatibility of Nanaea with Alan Rickman - Overall 31%   crying.gif

laugh.gif Okay, you inspiried me. (Some names have been changed to protect the innocent.) wink.gif

Let's see here...

polywolly and Husband - Physical 87% Emotional 86% Intellectual 83% Overall 85%

polywolly and Alan Rickman - Physical 95% Emotional 86% Intellectual 67% Overall 83% w00t.gif

So I was right to lust after his body and not his mind...go figure!

polywolly and Severus Snape - Physical 3% Emotional 76% Intellectual 90% Overall 56% crying.gif

We would be great...*gulp*...friends.

polywolly and Hugh Laurie - Physical 90% Emotional 56% Intellectual 2% Overall 49% think.gif

Which begs the question... Am I dumb, or is he?

polywolly and Ralph Fiennes - Physical 71% Emotional 76% Intellectual 30% Overall 59% ermm.gif

Not bad, I guess.

polywolly and Craig Ferguson - Physical 63% Emotional 98% Intellectual 99% Overall 87% blush.gif

Should I be concerned that this is the best one, next to my husband?

And just out of curiosity...

polywolly and The Rock - Physical 91% Emotional 89% Intellectual 85% Overall 88% blink.gif

Lightgoddess, you have Sev's birth year wrong. It's 1959 according to Mugglenet and 1958/?/1959 according to HP Lexicon, so I went with 1959. I also went a bit different with the names...

Public Persona: Snape

Nickname: Half-Blood Prince

Birth Name: Severus Snape

Birthdate: 1/9/1959

Tarot Card

(Equivalent of "1/9/1959")

The Lovers: A caring and trusting relationship. Beauty and inner harmony. A decision calling for emotional control and faithfulness to spiritual values.

Rune

(Equivalent of "Severus Snape")

Birth Mates

(Equivalents of "1/9/1959")

Andy Warhol, Ashton Kutcher, Chow Yun Fat, Freddie Prinze Jr., Hugh Grant, Jerry Seinfeld, Jesse James, Jim Henson, John F. Kennedy, Julia Roberts, Leon Trotsky, Mel Brooks, Natalie Portman, Peter Sellers, Rose McGowan, Saddam Hussein, Wyatt Earp

Public Role

(Equivalents of "Snape")

Words that embody your presence are "Boss, Cloud, Heaven, Jewel, Opera, Radiance, Relief, Savage, Sky, Song, Video, Warm".

Words that embody things that you may be a part of are "Conversation".

Words that embody people or things in your periphery are "Numerology, Psychology, Sensuality".

Private Persona

(Equivalents of "Half-Blood Prince")

Words that embody your presence are "Submission".

Words that embody the people or things that you interact with are "Affair, Alien, Camera, Coin, Demand, Dream, Duke, Globe, Home, Joke, Key, King, Lock".

Words that embody things that may be a part of you are "Blue, Cup, Film, Food, Gamble, Line, Mind, Pact, Pain, Toe".

Words that embody people or things in your periphery are "Adversary, Ally, America, Animal, Anticipation, Apocalypse, Audio, Cabaret, Celebration, Circle, Consort, Devotion, Flesh, I Ching, Invention, Jubilation, Lens, Lion, Monster, Moonlight, Rapport, Resistance, Snake, Surrender, Synergy, Tomb, Trumpet, Typhoon, Universe, Vortex".

Overall, quite interesting. think.gif

Guest lightgoddess

rolleyes.gif I'd always heard that it was '59 or '60 that JKR didn't say specifically. Then, assumed that he was the same age as Harry's parents. *shrugs* I'm wrong sometimes. biggrin.gif

Interesting profile, though. It'd be kind of cool for someone to take a few of the words in Public Role and Private Persona and write a story based on them.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.