Click Here!

looking for Sess/Kag

Guest Porkbun

Guest Porkbun

looking for a Sess/Kag Story

this story was Non-Canon and Present day.

Kagome goes out to some cabins with her supposed friends and then hears them talking about her and calling her a prude. She leaves and ends up caught with Sesshomaru and his cabin. Hot smut ensues.

anyone remember the name and author?

looking for a Sess/Kag Story

this story was Non-Canon and Present day.

Kagome goes out to some cabins with her supposed friends and then hears them talking about her and calling her a prude. She leaves and ends up caught with Sesshomaru and his cabin. Hot smut ensues.

anyone remember the name and author?

I believe that is called SOME VACATION by Sesshou_lover. Its in her collection of oneshots called TRAPPED. Its not on aff anymore. I think its only on dokuga.

EDIT: It also has a Sequel called Return Vacation which is also in Trapped. (My absolute favorite is Pack Dynamics :-D)

Guest Porkbun

I believe that is called SOME VACATION by Sesshou_lover. Its in her collection of oneshots called TRAPPED. Its not on aff anymore. I think its only on dokuga.

EDIT: It also has a Sequel called Return Vacation which is also in Trapped. (My absolute favorite is Pack Dynamics :-D)

i remember those. the one i was looking for wasn't a series of Oneshots. it was a full story. she gets caught in a cabin in a snowstorm with Sesshomaru and then they start dating afterwards and it progresses. Inuyasha was with Rin at the start of the story and she's a total slut who wants Sesshomaru.

but thanks for looking for me.

does anyone else have any ideas?

i remember those. the one i was looking for wasn't a series of Oneshots. it was a full story. she gets caught in a cabin in a snowstorm with Sesshomaru and then they start dating afterwards and it progresses. Inuyasha was with Rin at the start of the story and she's a total slut who wants Sesshomaru.

but thanks for looking for me.

does anyone else have any ideas?

:w00t: I know this one.

DISCOVERIES by sesshys_jaded_samuri

After being betrayed by her friends, Kagome flees into the night, only to be forced to take shelter with someone she never knew she could trust. Over the course of her stay, they make some interesting discoveries....(Feudal Assoc & IYFG award winner... see A/N for details) - LEMONS, LEMONS, oral, anal, solo, voyeurism(COMPLETE)

Rating: MA  -  Universe: Alternate  -   -  Category: Chapter Stories  -  Created: 06 May 2008  -  Updated: 06 May 2008

Genre: Erotica, Humor, Romance  -  Chapters: 6  -  Reviews: 13  -  Words: 28,971  -  Reads: 17,379

Guest Porkbun

:w00t: I know this one.

DISCOVERIES by sesshys_jaded_samuri

After being betrayed by her friends, Kagome flees into the night, only to be forced to take shelter with someone she never knew she could trust. Over the course of her stay, they make some interesting discoveries....(Feudal Assoc & IYFG award winner... see A/N for details) - LEMONS, LEMONS, oral, anal, solo, voyeurism(COMPLETE)

Rating: MA  -  Universe: Alternate  -   -  Category: Chapter Stories  -  Created: 06 May 2008  -  Updated: 06 May 2008

Genre: Erotica, Humor, Romance  -  Chapters: 6  -  Reviews: 13  -  Words: 28,971  -  Reads: 17,379

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.