Click Here!

Meaning of Reputation Scores? So tell

Calanthee

Dear High Masters of Forum? :worship:

To many do-dads and thing-a-ma-jiggies on this new forum and no explainations as to why they exist? Why?

Damn-it I still miss the battle-game where I could kill things and get kill... it helped to reduce my daily stress levels.

So what's with reputation score thingies and what do they mean. How can I raise or lower it to be good or bad?

Bored badass old Dog/Wolf, which prefered the things the way were in the good old days, so there can you dig it?

Calanthee :errm:

Well, the reputation score is based on whether or not someone clicks + or - on a post you made.

On other boards you may have seen a "karma" thing instead of reputation. Same thing, done the same way.

As to the battle game, I also IMPATIENTLY await the coders making it compatible to IPB 3.x. *sighs*

Does anything happen if you score gets high, or low, enough to be beyond neutral?

Well, the reputation score is based on whether or not someone clicks + or - on a post you made.

On other boards you may have seen a "karma" thing instead of reputation. Same thing, done the same way.

As to the battle game, I also IMPATIENTLY await the coders making it compatible to IPB 3.x. *sighs*

And here Boss I thought the battle game was now gone for good,so I should just shut up and be patient, Sorry I'll try to be better at it.

As for others boards I am totaly anti- them for example facebook, twatter and etc. That Bull stuff just piles up to fast to satisfy me and I run screaming away, plus they have the tendency to get people into trouble. Especially the ones who don't have good sence

By the way I love the "Emoticons" we can never have too much of these babies they rock :dance: Love, Cal

DemonGoddess: Would it be inappropriate to ask you to add naughty titles every 5 points? Because I think it'd be pretty amusing. Something like "Hot Stuff" for the good side and "Lech" for the bad side, or something like that. :P

Ooh! That would be cool! Is it possible DG??