Click Here!

I'm Stuffed (Bones)

FairySlayer

These are my replies to reviews of the Week 6 Challenge Cornucopia, "I'm Stuffed" (Bones): (Story) (Reviews)

Apollo: Bones is very complicated but I think she really does feel that she feels, even if she'll never admit it. At least she does show appreciation. It also gave me some satisfaction that they could pull one over on her, sort of April Fools, Halloween and Thanksgiving all wrapped up together. Oh, and again, big thanks for pointing out that bit that needed correcting to make the timeline fit.

Kisakimiko: I was trying to think of something that would keep what was inside invisible but keep the outside bones of the skeleton visible. In my mind the rough coating of grape lollipop just looks neat. It's a good thing I didn't have to explain how the coated just the outside of the thing while making sure that the stuff wouldn't stick to the fake bones. :)

Shadow Knight: At first I didn't even realize the last part involved some UST because it just seemed so natural for Brennan. They've connected on a very deep level and on the surface, but they're scared of the space in-between. As for the skeleton cornucopia, it seemed like a good gag but subconsciously I may have been thinking about how most family Thanksgiving dinners bring out some of the skeletons in our closets.

Yeah, I totally just made that last part up on the spot. :D

pittwitch: Thanks. It was fun to write. :)

JayDee: “Damnit Jim! I'm a doctor, not a party host!” I'm glad you got a kick out of it, especially not being familiar with the show itself. Considering her specialty (forensic anthropology) a very strange case like this would be the perfect bait. It's a good thing they didn't leave her alone with the "victim" too long or she'd have gone by herself to confront the reclusive and eccentric Willie Wonka about the case. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.