Click Here!

AFF Prompt Review Replies

djackgirl

Just wanted to reply to these cause you all took the time to leave 'em so I can definitely take the time to reply ^.^

pittwitch: Thank you :)

Apollo: I never know when its just enough but not too much and I didn't want to cut it off because of the 1,000 word limit, I just managed to keep it under it, haha! Glad ya liked it.

Fairy Slayer: Well I'm glad that came across right.

I actually read that part and went does it need to be or doesn't it but I guess I forget to change it, haha, blame that on an 11pm post with little sleep the previous night.

I'll fix up that spelling mistake too.

Sophia is from the year 1887 Romania with little to no clue as to what most things in the year 467 are or represent so it was funny as for me cause she can be the total clueless at points but not seem dumb for it :)

kisakimiko: Haha, these are just my OCs in the King Arthur fandom. 11 babies and Bors still hasn't married Vanora... running joke in the movie that I couldn't resist bringing up when it came to talk of babies.

Shadow Knight: :D They're my best OCs I've written into a fandom before. I do? Yes! Haha. Don't need to watch the movie haha, this takes place months before the movie occurs :) I'm glad you enjoyed the scene, it came to me when I read what cornucopia meant.

Yeah I'm not, I generally write over 1,000 words, I normally dislike anything under but... This is a good way to practice getting into writing such short things :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.