Click Here!

friendly beta needed

mikimaro

Hi hi~!

A long time ago I used to write... a lot. Then I stopped. But recently, I picked it up again, and wrote a not-too-long (10 chapters, plus epilogue) story, and would like someone to give it a look-over.

It's an original m/m / yaoi / gay / whatever you want to call it story, and does contain a few sex scenes, some of which are a tiny bit rough, but everything is consentual. So I need a beta who is comfortable with gay sex, or even likes that kind of thing.

I'm looking for a beta reader who will, of course, do a basic spelling and grammar check. But even more so, I need someone who can tell me if the story works, if there's anything that needs to be smoothed out, and if it's at all an interesting read. I'm not looking for someone to "rip it to shreads," as some say, but just... you know, make sure it works, and that nothing is awkward or inconsistant or contradictory.

The story is complete, so if you, the potential beta, want it in full, or chapter-by-chapter, I can do either.

Thanks a bunch! Let's work well together!

Could you give a summary about what the actual story is about?

Sure thing! It's about a bully at an all-boys boarding school who is given one last chance to shape up or get out. His efforts to stay in the school are helped by two other boys, who each also has his own issues.

Is the short version. ^^

Guest newyorican

Sure thing! It's about a bully at an all-boys boarding school who is given one last chance to shape up or get out. His efforts to stay in the school are helped by two other boys, who each also has his own issues.

Is the short version. ^^

Oooh, that sounds interesting. If you like, I'd be happy to beta your story. ^_^

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.