Click Here!

SS/HG story

Guest Mya4Snape

Guest Mya4Snape

i'm looking for a marriage law fic but can not remember the name all i remember from it is severus give hermione a book for her birthday then gives her the snape family jewels and he tells her to wear them to school the next day and she agrees and doing so makes it very clear to all the purebloods that she belongs to snape and she is not to be touched does this sound familier to anyone please help me this has been buggin me for months

i'm looking for a marriage law fic but can not remember the name all i remember from it is severus give hermione a book for her birthday then gives her the snape family jewels and he tells her to wear them to school the next day and she agrees and doing so makes it very clear to all the purebloods that she belongs to snape and she is not to be touched does this sound familier to anyone please help me this has been buggin me for months

It sounds like "The Love You Take by Subserva". Let me know if this is what you were looking for.

Guest mya4snape

i read the story and it's not the one i'm looking for the one i'm after is a marriage law fic and i remember abit more of it bout snape not liking dumbledore put a balcony on his quarters but thinking it maybe time to think about a compromze with his wife so he gets want he wants better i think

i read the story and it's not the one i'm looking for the one i'm after is a marriage law fic and i remember abit more of it bout snape not liking dumbledore put a balcony on his quarters but thinking it maybe time to think about a compromze with his wife so he gets want he wants better i think

Yeah sorry, with what you add I don't think I've ever read a story with a balcony.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.