Click Here!

Question

Ayato

That depends on the nature of the problem. Things such as disclaimer issues, citations and that are left via review. Other issues are sent via e-mail.

That depends on the nature of the problem. Things such as disclaimer issues, citations and that are left via review. Other issues are sent via e-mail.

And for those of us who get cranky when some random person makes a review stating such a thing, is there a place that lists all "moderators-in-training" for us to check the name against and make certain this is legit and not an upset reader?

As I'm the one who left you the review, I will be happy to tell you that you can look to the side and see that I am staff. I am sure you are upset because the one you were left was regarding review demands.

I will tell you the section in question:

here

The text: "I dunno if anyone would be interested in those, but hey. If you are drop a line somewhere."

While politely worded, that indicates that you do not intend to write the story without receiving verification that it would be read, hence a "demand" for reviews. I know that's not what you intended, but that is how it can be perceived. As such, it is against TOS.

Or most post up on our archive profile that we are moderators. It usually just takes pulling up that to check.

The other way that you can tell is at the bottom of the forum, above where it lists the members online, there is a link that says "The Moderating Team" All the staff is listed there as well.

If you are still concerned that it could be a fake, you can always click on the forum profile and that will give you a link to their profile the archive for comparison.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.