Click Here!

Moonsilver's Fics

Guest newyorican

Guest newyorican

Sorry if this is just a repost or whatnot, but I was wondering if anybody else has found a website with all of moonsilver's fics? Moonsilver (I'm pretty sure her name was Kenzie Kennedy) had a lot of great chaptered stories out like Source of Magic, the Bridepens, Choosing a Mate, The Plague, etc. and I haven't been able to find them. The website where they were at originally (moonsilver.1colony.com) went down. Someone claiming to be moonsilver posted the one-shots and some "new" stories, but compared to the rest of the stories, the new one-shots were incredibly mediocre, sub par, and just not good. It's obvious that the person claiming to be moonsilver isn't moonsilver.

Anyways, anybody know where I can find some of the chaptered stories mentioned above? I'd really like to read them again. Any help would be appreciated. =)

:shifty: I don't know where you can find a 'new' site to read her stories, but here is a place where you can the old Moonsliver stories. I got this from this site it's a good place to go to if a site goes down... you just type in the address of the site and it takes you to a page that will show you the archived results form Jan 1, 1996- latest, but you don't really care about that. :tomato:

Guest newyorican

:shifty: I don't know where you can find a 'new' site to read her stories, but here is a place where you can the old Moonsliver stories. I got this from this site it's a good place to go to if a site goes down... you just type in the address of the site and it takes you to a page that will show you the archived results form Jan 1, 1996- latest, but you don't really care about that. :tomato:

Thank you SO much! I've been looking for her stories for a really long time and it was so depressing to see that the stories had disappeared from the site I used to get them from. I'll definitely keep that website in mind. :D

Thank you SO much! I've been looking for her stories for a really long time and it was so depressing to see that the stories had disappeared from the site I used to get them from. I'll definitely keep that website in mind. :D

It probably a good idea to save the stories that you liked on your hard drive after you find them on the Wayback Machine archives.

Guest newyorican

It probably a good idea to save the stories that you liked on your hard drive after you find them on the Wayback Machine archives.

That's actually the first thing I did. :D This way if the site disappears again, I got them on my hard drive. :lol:

• 4 years later...

@Guest_baka_juju2000:

We have a very clearly stated policy of not allowing people to ask for copies of stories that have been taken down, either by the staff here at AFF or by the author themselves. Obviously, readers are going to save copies of favorite stories, and there's little anyone can do about it, even if we authors would really, REALLY rather that people didn't do that. However, we can and do strive to make AFF a place where we do NOT encourage the swapping of hard copies of works that the author themselves has tried to remove from circulation, or that may have been removed by the staff for a reason such as plagiarism.

I've hidden your request for a copy of a story, and ask that you abide by our rules.