Click Here!

Sess/Kag Mating Fic

Guest newyorican

Guest newyorican

I read this particular story about two years ago. It was supposed to be a one-shot lemon, but the authoress took 19 chapters to get to it. Basically, Sesshoumaru created this dome thing and had three inu youkai females in doggy form battling each other for the right to mate him. Kagome accidentally stumbled upon it and had to fight the other female demons. She ends up being the winner and her and Sesshoumaru (eventually) have sex. One thing that happened (that I remember) was that Kagome accidentally healed Sesshoumaru's arm with her miko powers.

Anyone know where it is? Any help is appreciated. =)

Sounds like Vying for Dominance by ShadowsWeaver1

**Complete** Woken from a dream of heated passion and coursing desires, Kagome finds herself caught up in an ancient game of blood and lust. She must fight or she will die, vying for dominance and the rights to take her mate.

Rating: NC-17 - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Genre: Action/Adventure

Updated: 07-30-08 - Chapters: 41 - Reviews 533 - Words 178,999

Guest newyorican

Sounds like Vying for Dominance by ShadowsWeaver1

**Complete** Woken from a dream of heated passion and coursing desires, Kagome finds herself caught up in an ancient game of blood and lust. She must fight or she will die, vying for dominance and the rights to take her mate.

Rating: NC-17 - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Genre: Action/Adventure

Updated: 07-30-08 - Chapters: 41 - Reviews 533 - Words 178,999

I love you. I seriously have been looking for this story for FOREVER and you found it! Thank you so much!! Now I can read the whole thing all over again. <3

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.