Click Here!

FoxNaruto runs away from gaara to sasukes wolf pak

Guest Kaige

naruto is a sort of werefox who is kept as a pet by gaara and is abused regularly

one day he sees an opportunity to run and takes it

ends up in the woods, hurt and lost

sasukes wolf pack finds him and takes him in

they nurse him back to health and then some(teach him about himself, help him grow)

sasuke starts to fall for the fox and naruto starts to feel thye smae way

orochimaru is sent to find naruto but is hased off

more of gaaras minions show up for naruto

but they're beaten

narutos brother kyuubi appears and tells naruto how rare a breed he is (nine tail fox magic user)

blah blah blah and a happily ever after with sasuke and naruto! YAY!

anyone know the title of this one?

Naruto with saske! Naruto and saske adopt child, this child is mizuki son! Naruto merg with Kuybi, then naruto pregrant born 6 kids, Naruto Hokage! Sekond story its squel were kids grown up Mizuki son kalled i think Kanashimi ore iam wrong! orochimaru apear rape kana-kun live mark on him! orochimaru kindnap naruto and Saske kids! Pleas finde it! so wana read it! :unsure:

No offense but one reason no one might not be able to find it is because they're having a hard time reading what your saying. I'd understand a few grammar issues but most of your posts happens to be illegible. If no one can understand what you're asking for not many are going to respond. I understand that English just might not be your native language but it's not mine either. Not trying to bash you but if you take the time to clearly translate you request I'd be more then willing to sit down and properly look for your story.

Edited by femboy_kyo

• 7 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.