Click Here!

Saske/Naru

Guest Itami

Hellp pleas i looking evri were this storry but styl cant finde!

I dotn remmber hou its starts but ther is sasuke and Naruto start to be together then they decidet to adopt kid , Kid was Mizuki child! Then they start to live alltogether all gous good then Naruto Merget with Kyuubi now he can transform in fox, ore sexy human fox together wich saske lovs! Then Naruto get pregrant and they get maried. Naruto born 6 children then he become Hokage! Squell to it same author wer adopted kid grown up and Orochimaru amke muve and rame pure kidand hes bf culdnt hellp! so pleas hellp me :) AA and ther is Sakura try to kill naruto btu nothing happans! :lol:

Narute merget with Kyuubi, Naruto get Pregrant, naruto with saske adopt Mizuki Kid! naruto becoem Hokage after he born hes 6 kids! Naruto with fox tails wallking, saske liek it! :( i only remmber some moments i know its long fanfiction!

SASUKE wat to translate here cant read name Saske? NARUTO with this damned demon fox! Sasuke and naruto together styl cant undestend? Sasuke and anruto adopt

kid, child, somthing wat was born from woman! This kid is Mizuki child you know Mizuki who betraed Konoha and told Naruto to stole secret scroll! Then Naruto becoem ONE with Demon fox wat is sealed in him (merging i think this is called)! Then Naruto become pregnant , pregnat by Sasuke! Gaara and Neji together in this fanfiction! Naruto born hes kids and become Hokage! Now wich word ppl dont understend! :huh: >.>

The words you continuously misspell. Not my fault you continuously mess up the simplest words so it almost looks as though you can't speak English. It's not wat it's what. Not my fault you keep epically failing at both SASUKE and NARUTO's name. Not Saske or anruto. I'm guessing that your styl is either still or style. Considering style makes no sense in the already jargon looking paragraph I'll go with the former. Once again it's WHAT the h in there is totally noticeable if you took phonics. Its betrayed not betraed. You seem to know the correct spelling for pregnant yet you spell it pregnat the second time. No one can "born their kids" as you say. He gave birth to them yes maybe but no not born. You shouldn't get mad with others who are possibly going to help you when you're going to continuously spell stuff so that it's barely legible.

OU Look you can understand me, so nice. and yes i have problem with grammer thats why be happy i dont write fanfiction :lol: and besids i think some on got important patr from wat i wrote ore maybe not. And i thin this site ore author deleted story i looked twice all pages of naruto fanfiction >.> pity! And btw i can only speek englysh not grammar!

No I found someone that could speak your weird mumbo jumbo and had them translated for me so I could respond. It hurt my many brain cells to try and decipher your alien speech. And you cant SPEAK grammar thank you so much for the good laugh on that one. And trust me if you managed to correctly write the title of a fan fiction let alone summary to one I'd read it, honestly.

Edited by femboy_kyo

:D our planet have Aliens! and all fanfictions wat i found are only on englysh languich! Not my fault i cant finde Russish ones! I styl love this site the most even if no one can undestend me :alien:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest TheSilverdog

Does anyone know where I can find the story "Why" which is about Naruto and Kyuubi merging, Sasuke and Naruto get together during it and they get married during chapter 10. The author on fanfiction said to look for their stories on this site. Their name is lostvoices.

• 2 weeks later...

Your best bet would be to check for the author by name in the search function, then look at their story listing. However, I searched the databases for that author, and unless they're using a different pen name, they're not here.

As to searching by story title, you must be in the subdomain where the stories live, first.

Does anyone know where I can find the story "Why" which is about Naruto and Kyuubi merging, Sasuke and Naruto get together during it and they get married during chapter 10. The author on fanfiction said to look for their stories on this site. Their name is lostvoices.

The page on FFN clearly says there is a different pen name: lost in thought

Hellp pleas i looking evri were this storry but styl cant finde!

I dotn remmber hou its starts but ther is sasuke and Naruto start to be together then they decidet to adopt kid , Kid was Mizuki child! Then they start to live alltogether all gous good then Naruto Merget with Kyuubi now he can transform in fox, ore sexy human fox together wich saske lovs! Then Naruto get pregrant and they get maried. Naruto born 6 children then he become Hokage! Squell to it same author wer adopted kid grown up and Orochimaru amke muve and rame pure kidand hes bf culdnt hellp! so pleas hellp me :) AA and ther is Sakura try to kill naruto btu nothing happans! :lol:

Ok, for you I have a couple of questions:

1) Here's what I understand you're looking for:

Sasuke and Naruto are together (as a couple?) and they adopt Mizuki's child. They live together and then Naruto merges with Kyuubi. At this point in the story he can become a fox.

-- questions for this part:

a) do you know who Mizuki was with?

b) was there bestiality involved while Naruto was a fox?

next part: Naruto gets pregnant and then he and Sasuke get married. At some point, Sakura tries to kill Naruto.

question 2: Is this in the first or the second fic? And is Sakura trying to become involved with Naruto? with Sasuke? with Mizuki?

I can't find either "With my Being" or "With my Soul" here, so if that's what you're looking for, I would suggest http://www.google.com and type it in with the quotations around it.

If it's not an English fic, here is the non-english section of the archive. Feel free to check there.

I hope that you find your stories!

Naruto and Sasuke comme to school and see lonly kid, Iruka tell its Mizukis kid he raped soem woman and kid now orphan so Naruto wanted to adopt him! Sakura wanted to kill him WE she saw he is Pregnat in first fanfiction! Sasuke liked Naruto fox for wen he have fox ears and tails 9 tails :lol: kinky sakura like always wana sasuke to her self she not involved with no one not even with Lee

I think Adultfan deleted this stroi T.T i loved it :jaws:

• 6 years later...

Yep, they did, because Yuri Moonfire didn’t abide site’s rules.

But you can try looking for them via google. Her personal sites don’t always work properly, but most of her fics are still physically there. So type her username, “title of the fic”, filetype:pdf and something should appear. If you click on one pdf, you can try replacing one title with another  (for example Being – Soul) in your browser bar and gain access to another pdf.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.