Click Here!

Sess/Kag

Guest Angel_13

Guest Angel_13

I have been looking for this story for a while, and just can't seem to find it. I can only really remember one scene.

Sesshomaru was at a restaurant with his parents and Inuyasha when Kagome came in. She was pregnant and bore the family's crest( the moon). Sesshomaru's mother was the first to notice her and accused her mate of betraying her again. They figured out that it was actually Sesshomaru who had gotten her pregnant. That's all I can remember. Good Luck!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest FlamingStar

i can't find the story adoption

its about naraku adopting kagome after he saw her on the stairs of her apartment crying because she was raaped over the weekend and her dad left her without a note of where he could be found at and sesshoumaru helps naraku find the address to her dads place.When naraku takes kagome there and informs jin what happened to her and finds out he's only taking care of kagome because of her inheritance he takes her back to his place and explains to sesshoumaru his best friend why he came back with her and is told that naraku sympathizes with her.So she starts living with him and during that time sesshoumaru develops feelings for her but refuses to admit it and in the midst of his own denial he hurts her feelingss more than they already were and some time before that she had a break down about all that happend to her and hid in her own mind (or something like that) then some where later in the story they had to go to court against her parents if naraku wanted custody of her which need kagome to give taisho sama a paper of how her parents treated her and all.

• 3 months later...
Guest Feedback

i can't find the story adoption

its about naraku adopting kagome after he saw her on the stairs of her apartment crying because she was raaped over the weekend and her dad left her without a note of where he could be found at and sesshoumaru helps naraku find the address to her dads place.When naraku takes kagome there and informs jin what happened to her and finds out he's only taking care of kagome because of her inheritance he takes her back to his place and explains to sesshoumaru his best friend why he came back with her and is told that naraku sympathizes with her.So she starts living with him and during that time sesshoumaru develops feelings for her but refuses to admit it and in the midst of his own denial he hurts her feelingss more than they already were and some time before that she had a break down about all that happend to her and hid in her own mind (or something like that) then some where later in the story they had to go to court against her parents if naraku wanted custody of her which need kagome to give taisho sama a paper of how her parents treated her and all.

Adoption by X-Keva-X is on ff.net

• 1 year later...

I think it has the word corruption in it and I think it's one of Freya Ishtars stories or on her favorites list. Modern day, with Inutaishou alive and Sesshoumaru taking her before she's presented at her 18th birthday ball or whatever?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.