Click Here!

Kim and Ron stuck on an island

Guest Deary

I just want to see a lemon where Kim and Ron were coming back from a mission and they end up on a tropical paradise island. Like their own private Eden.

It should take place before they became a couple.

What it should have:

• Ron/Kim
  • Romance
  • Exhibitionism
  • (Optional)Pregnancy

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Deary

I started writing a story much like this a while ago. I admit that I haven't given it the attention that it deserves, but I can definitely take it up again-- especially if there's a specific direction you'd like it to go.

URL follows.

http://cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094346

More Kim/Ron heavy moments with sex. Perhaps a pregnancy from the teens (or a preg scare)

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Good. Anyway, I was thinking that the overall premise would be that Kim and Ron fly back home after a mission when their plane is struck down by a missile. Luckily they survived with minor injuries. Wade tells the two it will be at least a week till they can get rescued. Kim and Ron explore the island and find a abandoned resort that is still in good condition. They decide to have an instant vacation with swimming, no clothes and sex. 

What do you think?

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/2/2018 at 11:28 AM, bwm1013 said:

Good. Anyway, I was thinking that the overall premise would be that Kim and Ron fly back home after a mission when their plane is struck down by a missile. Luckily they survived with minor injuries. Wade tells the two it will be at least a week till they can get rescued. Kim and Ron explore the island and find a abandoned resort that is still in good condition. They decide to have an instant vacation with swimming, no clothes and sex. 

What do you think?

I love it. I look forward to reading it

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.