Click Here!

Another Chance to Live (rewrite version)

AmbuscadedYoursTruly

Hello everyone! I finally made this. I am slow I know.

So. Excepting that very first one, I will post all review responses and notes in here. I waited on updating until I could post to the forums, so I could answer my reviews first.

Hah, I am such a moron, I posted this without putting a link to ATL in here. Whoops! Sorry!

Another Chance to Live(rewrite version)

So. I went to upload it yesterday, and I couldn't find the file on my USB anywhere. And I was panicking because I had typed it up on my friends laptop who doesn't know I write stories like that. And I had thought I'd accidentally saved the 2nd chapter to their laptop. So I went rushing over there and looked for it all over their hard drive, and was relieved to discover myself to be mistaken. So, I go back home and putt around on my puter, and plug in my H: USB and there, lo and behold it was. I felt prettty stupid too. Oh well. So, it would have been updated yesterday but I went spastic. Anyway.

I'd love to know what everyone thought. Reviews would help, especially since I'd love to know what everyone thought of the rewrite. If it actually is any better, haha.

My "betas"/best friends are lovely and absent but much love to Jameie, Nat, Tamm, Perry, Jakey, Jameson, and Matty. They really helped me keep writing my bullshit. <33 I love ya guys.

Aria- Thanks for your review! First one of my story, and it made my night! <3 Hope you keep reading, and hope you enjoy the update! Thanks again!

Smint45- I love you in a non weird way! Your reviews always make my day! You're probably one of my most faithful readers. I am so glad you liked the new version. I was worried none of my readers would like it because it's (I think personally) much different already than the last. Hope you enjoy the new chapter! Thanks again so much.

Bambi4real- I know this is hard to believe, but the original story had a happy ending. I know it didn't seem like it would, but I had almost 60 chapters typed for it, and around the, err, 40? The story was already much happier. I never posted them because I felt they weren't up to par with my standards. So, yes the story has a similar ending to the other one, but this one will not be as...confusing and vague about what is going on. And, the King and Jester are move vividly good in this one. Does that answer your question? I hope so. Hope you enjoyed the new version better, and hope you keep reading.

Thanks so much everyone, and hope to see you all in the near future. <3

Edited by AmbuscadedYoursTruly

Character Studies.

Anicetus:

Eyes: Green/Blue

Hair: Black- hangs just past the end of the ears

Height: 6'

Weight: around 160lbs-very much in shape

Eyes: Amethyst

Hair: Blonde with naturally occurring pink low/hi lites-reaches to around the nape of the neck

Height: 5'11

Weight- around 150lbs.-very much in shape

Koios:

Eyes: Deep Emerald Green

Hair: Fiery Red-reaches to mid back

Height: 5'10

Weight- 140lbs. lean but in shape

Likes: Riley, Cooking, Seathe, the Court, Animals, and Healers

Riley:

Eyes: Hazel eyes

Hair: Short cropped chestnut colored hair

Height: 6'2

Weight: 169lbs.-Extremely in shape

Nyx:

Eyes: Kohl black

Hair: Kohl black, reaches to just past his shoulders

Height: 6'4

Weight: 140lbs-very in shape

Likes: Healing, Love, Eating, Sleep, Baking, and Hammocks.

Seathe:

Eyes: One iridescent grey eye and one deep browneye

Hair: Tawny Red

Height: 5'4

Weight: 103lbs.

Likes: Socks, Sleep, Comfort, Food, Blankets, Pajamas, Cartoons, and Grass.

More to be added as they come alongers.

An example of the Taetoo on Seathe's wrist I was trying to draw, but I really am not good at that at all. So, this is the bird in his Taettoo. It is a Lavender Waxbill Finch, ironically its the first one to pop up in Google images, but was exactly what I was envisioning! A good friend of mine had two of them for the longest time, and they were the most adorable birds I ever saw. Just imagine it very very small, and with a trail of almost minuscule hearts blazing behind it.

"On my wrist there was a small Taettoo of a bird taking flight, trailing behind it teensy tiny hearts that danced in a saucy swirl."

lavwax1.jpg

Updated!

Okay. Two things!

One its a little bit shorter this week. I got thrown from my horse the other day and hurt my shoulder/ribs so sitting down for long periods of time to write is agony, and I write it all out in one go, not in sections, so I had to just cut it a bit shorter. I'll be posting more often though, so it wont be a huge thing.

Second. There may be some edit issues. I read through it fast, but my shoulder hurts so badly even with painkillers that I may have missed some stuff. If you see anything feel free to point it out? =) And, I apologise if it seems choppy/rough at all. I didn't think so, but maybe?

Anyway! Enjoy!

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600102789

I was off to bed when I realized DUH I forgot to answerr and LOVERS my reviewers so I came baack to do so =]]

Aria- I am so glad you liked the chapter! It means a lot to me that someone reads it and likes it. I'm glad you like how I describe his emotions because I put a lot of thought into it, trying to make it seem real. I am glad you enjoyed it. Hope you keep reading it! =]]

Smint45- I lovers your reviews. They always make my day. Like today! I was like hemming and hawwing about writing because I felt like crap, but had nothing else to do, and was in the mood to write. And I checked my email and saw your review and was like in La La Land over it. I was like *big ass grin* alll day afterwards. xD

I have to admit Nyx is a little bit one of my favorites, and I am glad you really like him. I had him in the old version WAAAAAAAAY later, *like more of him I mean* and I was like uh somethings wrong with me, he should be in the beginning. Yup! Taettoos move! Isn't that fun? I got the idea because I like to doodle on my wrist, wash it off, and doodle the same thing, next to it, so it seems like it's moving a little, and I was like HOT DAYUM what a cool idea, and went and typed it up. I know it's so different isn't it? Do you think it's bad different? I hope not! I like it more now. It sticks in my mind more. And, I can't answer the flame guy question yet! You'll know soon though. Want to know a secret? Sometimes I get sooo into the story that I forget if Alexiares is the Jester or the King, and then I am like wait is Anicetus the King or the Jester??? And I get mind boggled for a moment. That's why I made character references now haha.

Thanks for the reviews you two! <333 I appreciate them so much.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.