Click Here!

Request Sesshomaru/Inuyasha or Koga/Inuyasha

Guest AmberDDawn

Guest AmberDDawn

Okay I am new to writting Inuyasha fictions. I am not necissarily intrested in traditional pairings (heck my first story is Jaken centric He, he, he!)

But the story idea I would like to see a skilled wrier attempt is this.

A strange dog eared god comes to Japan in search of the famous dog demon who's prowess has even been carried to the god's far away home land in the deserts of Egypt, yup you guessed it the god of death and mummification comes wanting to meet this creaur. Anubus becomes infatuated with him and decides he wants to drag Inuyasha kicking and screaming back to the underworld with him. Inuyasha is imcopasatated by Anubus only to have a certain powerful demon come to his rescue.

Facts about Anubus, very important god in anchient egypt. Portrayed as a man with the head of a jackle according to mythology he has a wife Anuput who is his female reflection and is portrayed as a woman with the head of a jackle. They have a daughter Kabechet who is often portrayed as a snake, she is the godess of freshness and purification by water.

I don't have any specifications other then the pairing I would like Inuyasha to be submissive, and it can be mpreg if the authur wishes. Other then that have fun with it! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.