Click Here!

ItaNaru KyuSasu Story

averzierlia

I can't remember the title but it was a modern day au where Naruto and Kyuubi were brothers (cousins?) and Itachi was going out with Naruto and Sasuke ended up going out with Kyuubi. Anyone know which story I'm talking about? The only scenes I remember are:

Sasuke goes out on the balcony outside his room and ends up on his brother's balcony and then in a semi-threesome with his brother and Naruto.

He meets Kyuubi in a club.

Neji and Hinata accidentally watch Itachi and Naruto getting it on.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by averzierlia

This sounds like it might be good though I've never entertained let alone fathomed a KyuuSasu parring.

Until I read this, neither did I. But I remember what I read of it being really good. *sigh* I had it bookmarked but then I switched computers so its long gone.

Until I read this, neither did I. But I remember what I read of it being really good. *sigh* I had it bookmarked but then I switched computers so its long gone.

Indeed it happens to the best of us. I'll keep a look out when I pass back through Naru-land since admittedly I've had to pass on to originals. Not enough of the fan fictions get updated at a speed of my liking. I'm finishing all the good stuff to fast and most of the epically excellent work is only update once or twice every so couple of years. Otherwise Good luck hope someone stumbles upon it soon!

Indeed it happens to the best of us. I'll keep a look out when I pass back through Naru-land since admittedly I've had to pass on to originals. Not enough of the fan fictions get updated at a speed of my liking. I'm finishing all the good stuff to fast and most of the epically excellent work is only update once or twice every so couple of years. Otherwise Good luck hope someone stumbles upon it soon!

Me too, and thanks! Hey, uh, while I'm waiting...can you rec any spectacularly awesome Naruto fics for me to fill my time with? I'll read anything with Kakashi, Naruto, Gaara, Itachi, or Sasuke >_> ( I know, I'm a horrible person. But fanfic is addicting!)

Me too, and thanks! Hey, uh, while I'm waiting...can you rec any spectacularly awesome Naruto fics for me to fill my time with? I'll read anything with Kakashi, Naruto, Gaara, Itachi, or Sasuke >_> ( I know, I'm a horrible person. But fanfic is addicting!)

Well I can name a few. I haven't actually stumbled upon any on here that you couldn't easily look back at the other searches to see but here's a few from fanfiction.net:

Cursed Salvation, Descending Redemption

Planned

Shadows of Past and Present

You Exist For Me Alone

The Shadows of Leaves

Habanera

These are all on my favorite lists from ages ago so its been a minute since I remembered why I liked any of them. I mostly on read stuff that is advance lit. written but I'm willing to lower my standards greatly on the account of the fan fiction reccession we seem to be having and the possiblity of an awesome plot bunny scampering around. Though anything by Imperial Mint is indeed a joy to read. Nicely written and pretty good original plots you don't see played over and over.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.