Click Here!

"ecchi - Heated Heart"

Guest Heliosphere

Guest Heliosphere

Okay, as some of you guys who frequent this forum might know, there was a challenge/request a while back for a GX Lemon -- specifically, Burst Lady ((Burstinatrix)) slashed with Judai ((Jaden)) due to a "Duel Disk Malfunction".

What some people might not realize is that within the four comments on that request, one person mentioned that s/he had actually come up with a similar concept... except instead of just having Burst Lady go hot and heavy with only the 15-year old, she "gets her game on" with ALL of the E-heroes in Judai's deck. This idea was approved by yet another commentor.

I am the commentor who described this story.

The problem is, part of the "plot" involves Burst Lady planning on pouncing Judai's private parts (heh, alliteration), and a lot of that involves 'Duel Spirit Metaphysics' that I, to be frank, do not know anything about.

Anyone have any Duel Spirit theories to share? I'd really appreciate it.

Guest ChaosLacky

Dang, wish I had seen Yu-Gi-Oh! GX...

But with quick Google and Wikipedia searches I found some info and it sounds good.

I have done a short story with the idea of a monster card coming to life, Dark Magician Girl, and having her to Yugi. It was called A Night With Yugi.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.