Click Here!

Being A Nymph

Shunskitten

I was wondering, since I'm a nymphomaniac, how many others out there just like me? I'm ashamed to tell my mother, because she didn't even believe the fact that I'm bisexual. Is it something I should be ashamed of? Just because I'm really into sexual stuff?

• 1 month later...

I'm the total opposite (asexual), so I can't really understand besides what I can logically guess. But there's nothing wrong with being a Nympho. It's the body's desires that are too much and nothing that you can help. Such as an extreme sex drive.

I can totally relate! I used to think there was something wrong with me because my sex drive was much higher than any of the guys I've been with, and from popular culture I was led to believe that men were supposed to want sex way more than women, so I was always wondering what the hell was wrong with me. Its good to know I'm not the only one though!

• 1 year later...

I'm with that other person. For the most part I spend most of my life not giving two shits about sex. With the exception of that one week before my period, then I'm super horny and want to be nailed to the wall. However, if we over look that one exception I really don't have too much of a sex drive.

On a side note when you wrote about being a nymph I thought you were refering to Vladimir Nobikovs 'Lolita', A story about a pedophile who likes nymphs or little girls.