Click Here!

A little advice please

Shunskitten

Ok, I know this would be EXTREMELY stupid to ask, but, I'm a 20 year old woman, have been married to a 38 year old man for over a year now, and tonight, I wanted to give him a blowjob, something I don't normally have the want or need to do, but I want to be able to really pleasure him while doing so. How do I give my husband a good blow job? I'm his wife, and I feel like I need to do a really wonderful job. We've done some kinky things, and we can't afford sex toys, the only kinky things we have is a pair of handcuffs, a small vibrator that needs batteries, and two bottles of lube, one of them flavored, which I like to use. I know there are easy ways to give a man head, like sucking, licking, deepthroating (which makes me gag and I don't want to puke all over his cock) bobbing your head. What else could I possibly do? I really wanna make him cum, and it seems to be a fetish of mine that I'm just realizing to have cum in my mouth, or on my face. Please help!:huh:

• 1 month later...

Ok, I know this would be EXTREMELY stupid to ask, but, I'm a 20 year old woman, have been married to a 38 year old man for over a year now, and tonight, I wanted to give him a blowjob, something I don't normally have the want or need to do, but I want to be able to really pleasure him while doing so. How do I give my husband a good blow job? I'm his wife, and I feel like I need to do a really wonderful job. We've done some kinky things, and we can't afford sex toys, the only kinky things we have is a pair of handcuffs, a small vibrator that needs batteries, and two bottles of lube, one of them flavored, which I like to use. I know there are easy ways to give a man head, like sucking, licking, deepthroating (which makes me gag and I don't want to puke all over his cock) bobbing your head. What else could I possibly do? I really wanna make him cum, and it seems to be a fetish of mine that I'm just realizing to have cum in my mouth, or on my face. Please help!:huh:

This is the perfect thread for me, because I happen to be the blowjob QUEEN!! Ok.... where to begin.... I guess the number one trick for blowjobs is to use your hand and your mouth at the same time. Make your hand into a circle and put it to your lips like your shouting something to someone far away. Then when you are sucking his cock keep your hand (which is wrapped around his dick) pressed up against your mouth, moving up and down. This takes away the need to deepthroat (I hate that too) because your covering his whole dick with your mouth and hand on every stroke, and to him it feels like your deepthroating.

Now, with your free hand you can play with his balls, or asshole, or that little patch of skin under the balls (if you press a knuckle, gently at first, into that area the guy will go nuts). Don't forget the balls, kiss them, pull them (gently), suck them, ect..

But I guess the number one thing guys have told me which makes a good blowjob is if the girl is enjoying herself. So even if you don't love it, pretend you do, moan like its giving you pleasure. Also experiment with different things, like blowing on his dick to dry the spit a little then going at it again, use different speeds, switch it up, don't stick to the same couple tricks or it'll get boring. Also I like to hold the guy off from cumming, at least for a little while, just as he's about to cum I'll stop, and after about ten minutes of that he'll be begging for you to let him cum, hell he'll do or say anything for you to get him off. I'm evil, what can I say?

Well that's all I can think of right now, but if you have any specific questions feel free to ask!

To add in...

Pay attention to the head, that's gotta lot of nerves. There is a little patch on the underside of the head called the frenulum that has a good amount of nerve endings that you can point your tongue and play with. But be gentle with it. Keep in mind when using you tongue that the underside has more nerve endings than the top, mostly concentrated to the immediate left and right of the direct center.

Also, if you use the hand with it, go in opposite directions, ie hand down while mouth goes up, or twist slightly while working him with your mouth.

Another sexy trick to turn the guy on, kneel to his side and play with yourself with one hand so he can see. That'll add to your pleasure while giving and add to his arousal.

Bored has the right idea that the biggest part is showing that you like it. A guy I gave one to once said I gave him the best bj he'd ever had and when I asked what made it that, he said it was the look in my eyes when I looked up at him with so much need/want, like the most important thing in the world was his dick in my mouth.

This is the perfect thread for me, because I happen to be the blowjob QUEEN!! Ok.... where to begin.... I guess the number one trick for blowjobs is to use your hand and your mouth at the same time. Make your hand into a circle and put it to your lips like your shouting something to someone far away. Then when you are sucking his cock keep your hand (which is wrapped around his dick) pressed up against your mouth, moving up and down. This takes away the need to deepthroat (I hate that too) because your covering his whole dick with your mouth and hand on every stroke, and to him it feels like your deepthroating.

I have heard guys whining about that. They say it's a cop-out. Some guys might actually love it, but it's still impossible to confuse that with deepthroating. The hand has a rather different texture and feel than the mouth, even if it's all warm and covered in spit.

Now, with your free hand you can play with his balls, or asshole, or that little patch of skin under the balls (if you press a knuckle, gently at first, into that area the guy will go nuts). Don't forget the balls, kiss them, pull them (gently), suck them, ect..

Yeah, that's the perineum. Very, very sensitive. Nothing to say about the balls play, pretty much spot on.

But I guess the number one thing guys have told me which makes a good blowjob is if the girl is enjoying herself. So even if you don't love it, pretend you do, moan like its giving you pleasure. Also experiment with different things, like blowing on his dick to dry the spit a little then going at it again, use different speeds, switch it up, don't stick to the same couple tricks or it'll get boring. Also I like to hold the guy off from cumming, at least for a little while, just as he's about to cum I'll stop, and after about ten minutes of that he'll be begging for you to let him cum, hell he'll do or say anything for you to get him off. I'm evil, what can I say?

Well that's all I can think of right now, but if you have any specific questions feel free to ask!

It really, really depends on the guy. Some of them will prefer if you at least pretend to be enjoying yourself. Some will get annoyed if they found out you were faking it. Some just don't care, they'll close their eyes and pretend you're the girl of their dreams. Some will enjoy it because you're skilled at it, like it or not.

The rest is definitely awesome advice. Variety is the spice of life, so it's rather important to keep things entertaining. Though really, leaving technique aside, just think of what you'd like in a guy that goes down on you. Would you care if he had a bored look on his face, clearly thinking of something else? What if he was really good at it? Would it change the situation? What if he pretended to like it but then you found out he's just faking it? Golden Rule, folks.

Pay attention to the head, that's gotta lot of nerves. There is a little patch on the underside of the head called the frenulum that has a good amount of nerve endings that you can point your tongue and play with. But be gentle with it. Keep in mind when using you tongue that the underside has more nerve endings than the top, mostly concentrated to the immediate left and right of the direct center.

Also, if you use the hand with it, go in opposite directions, ie hand down while mouth goes up, or twist slightly while working him with your mouth.

Another sexy trick to turn the guy on, kneel to his side and play with yourself with one hand so he can see. That'll add to your pleasure while giving and add to his arousal.

Bored has the right idea that the biggest part is showing that you like it. A guy I gave one to once said I gave him the best bj he'd ever had and when I asked what made it that, he said it was the look in my eyes when I looked up at him with so much need/want, like the most important thing in the world was his dick in my mouth.

Agreed. The frenulum is such a sensitive area it's actually possible (provided the guy is at least moderately aroused) to trigger an orgasm simply by constantly stimulating it with your tongue or fingertip.

And yes, when giving a guy a handjob (which is basically what the accompanying hand is doing), it proves effective to flick the wrist, twisting the hand to add some variety to the old up and down.

That ties into the whole 'convince the guy that this is making you hot' thing. By touching yourself, you're wordlessly telling the guy that giving him a blowjob is turning you on. Now, this is true for most men, because it's bloody common sense. Normally, having sex with someone who's not into it is a turn off. If the guy is going down on you and you can clearly see his utter apathy, it's probably going to make the act a whole less sexy. This is true in reverse as well. Of course, this isn't universal, as I stated above there's some people that don't really care. This shouldn't be a 'secret' or a 'tip' but simple logic. If you don't like giving blowjobs, ask the guy what his opinion on this is. Is he all right with you faking enthusiasm? Would he rather you didn't give him blowjobs at all? Does he simply care if you're skilled? This varies from guy to guy. Communication is key!

To add in...

I've read about the frenulum, and have tried doing that before, but I don't think I was doing it right (or maybe it was just the guy) because nothing really special happened. I asked if it felt good and he said yea but he wasn't going nuts or anything like I thought he would.