Click Here!

My buddy's bitch

Guest archon1980

Guest archon1980

The idea has been going around in my head for almost a year now. My buddy got married to an incredable hottie(let's call her "Melanie" or "Mel" for short). I've always had a fantasy that revolves around me banging "Melanie" senseless. I'm looking for a rape-fic involving me(Let's say "Curtis" or "Curt" for short) and "Melanie".

• 4 months later...
Guest Red Ink

The idea has been going around in my head for almost a year now. My buddy got married to an incredable hottie(let's call her "Melanie" or "Mel" for short). I've always had a fantasy that revolves around me banging "Melanie" senseless. I'm looking for a rape-fic involving me(Let's say "Curtis" or "Curt" for short) and "Melanie".

Could definitely do this but I need more details (i.e. her/your physical appearance, what kind of scenarios you're into, ect.)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest archon1980

Could definitely do this but I need more details (i.e. her/your physical appearance, what kind of scenarios you're into, ect.)

Sorry, been having trouble with internet for a while now.

On to the important stuff

I'm 5'11", short reddidsh brown hair, 180 lbs, Aged 30, blue eyes

She is 5'3" brown hair that comes partway down her shoulder blades, flawles skin, perfect smile...well-proportioned...supermodels would kill for a body like hers, brown eyes - aged 26

As for what I want, really depraved stuff. Here we go: it has to have rape, torture, humiliation(scat and WS), whatever you can come up with and the more painful, for her, the better. The longer and more drawn out, the better. I eagerly await your story.

• 2 years later...
Guest CarolinaSpanks

I have some ideas here and would be interested n pursuing it. with hard blistering spanking anal sex with humiliations galore including embarrassing noises a bottom under duress makes including unladylike farts from air forced up her poop hole... Please describe her butt and have you seen her sitting down showing her butt crack? What were the shorts, pants like gaping in back to give us our first reason to start her off with a real hard spanking. brown stain and ATM and a red and purple butt curtsey to acknowledge her submission finally.

• 3 months later...

She has a pert, tight, little butt. her jeans weren't exactly gaping but there was some space showing when she was sitting Even fully clothed, her ass is enticing. I've hiked with them and how her ass sways when she walks.

Thanks.

P.S. I hope there's a good face fucking scene as well.

Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

I have some ideas here and would be interested n pursuing it. with hard blistering spanking anal sex with humiliations galore including embarrassing noises a bottom under duress makes including unladylike farts from air forced up her poop hole... Please describe her butt and have you seen her sitting down showing her butt crack? What were the shorts, pants like gaping in back to give us our first reason to start her off with a real hard spanking. brown stain and ATM and a red and purple butt curtsey to acknowledge her submission finally.

She has a pert, tight little butt. Her jeans weren't exactly 'gaping' but there was some space showing when she was sitting. Even fully clothed, her ass is enticing. I've always admired the way her ass sways when she walks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.