Click Here!

'Whose Line is it Anyway?' fiction?

Guest Lily Dark Jones.

Guest Lily Dark Jones.

I'm a huge fan of the show and all the plots below are ones I've tried to write repeatedly over the last few months but I've had trouble writing. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in maybe giving it a shot? I hope this is okay to post here and ask and stuff. Feel free to delete it if it's wrong! ")

Greg Proops/OFC and Jeff Davis/OFC (or Ryan Stiles/OFC as an alternative), competing against one another. A passionate relationship taking place around Whose Live with domination definitely in there somewhere! (Just my one from before with some minor changes, sorry! Haha.)

Ryan Stiles/OFC or Jeff Davis/OFC or Greg Proops/OFC vampire smut. Both are 'rival' vampires. When one stops a kill for the other, they end up having an argument (could be violent or not.) that ultimately ends in some totally hot sex pretty much there and then. Domination, rough stuff perhaps, fun times. Would really like to see this one as a ficcie! Haha! (:

Backstage sex after Whose Live featuring Greg Proops, Jeff Davis and Ryan Stiles either with each other or an OFC or all suggested if you totally want to push the boat out. (;

Jeff Davis/OFC or Greg Proops/OFC. Two friends meeting up for the first time in several years (or maybe as far back as childhood), preferably just after Jeff has got his break on Whose Line. Romantic evening that ends in a total smutfest. Any kind of smut at all. Good stuff. :P

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.