Click Here!

Desperate for a Beta

IMLYING2U

This is my first time writing a story and I'm really hoping I can find someone to help me smooth out the kinks and tell me what they think about it so far. I'm not always good with making sure everything flows correctly and I'm tend to think my own writing sucks so I need someone else's opinion. I'm really desperate for a beta

I have an idea for the story, I'm just trying to put those idea's to words but right now I'm just writing and seeing where it will take me. This is a original romance m/m slash fic and it will have non-con scene but this will NOT be a dark fic. It does not center around it, it's just another element in the story. Actually, the story may be a little clichéd but I wanted to do something safe for my first story. If you're interested in knowing a bit more please let me know.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest newyorican

This is my first time writing a story and I'm really hoping I can find someone to help me smooth out the kinks and tell me what they think about it so far. I'm not always good with making sure everything flows correctly and I'm tend to think my own writing sucks so I need someone else's opinion. I'm really desperate for a beta

I have an idea for the story, I'm just trying to put those idea's to words but right now I'm just writing and seeing where it will take me. This is a original romance m/m slash fic and it will have non-con scene but this will NOT be a dark fic. It does not center around it, it's just another element in the story. Actually, the story may be a little clichéd but I wanted to do something safe for my first story. If you're interested in knowing a bit more please let me know.

Hello! If you're still looking for a beta, I'll be more-than-happy to help you. =) I'm moderately experienced beta-ing. I mostly edit my friend's original work, but I've also edited several FanFictions.

Hello! If you're still looking for a beta, I'll be more-than-happy to help you. =) I'm moderately experienced beta-ing. I mostly edit my friend's original work, but I've also edited several FanFictions.

Yes, I'm still looking for a beta, I do have one already but she's not able to beta for me quickly or at least moderately quickly because of her schedule. I already posted one chapter of my story but I need the second chapter edited so if you can send me your email, I can send you the second chapter. Thanks, I really appreciate it.

Guest newyorican

Yes, I'm still looking for a beta, I do have one already but she's not able to beta for me quickly or at least moderately quickly because of her schedule. I already posted one chapter of my story but I need the second chapter edited so if you can send me your email, I can send you the second chapter. Thanks, I really appreciate it.

My e-mail is brambleiceweb@hotmail.com. I always check this one and answer it more-than-relatively quickly. =)

My e-mail is brambleiceweb@hotmail.com. I always check this one and answer it more-than-relatively quickly. =)

I just sent you the file :D

Guest newyorican

I just sent you the file :D

Alrighty. Well, I haven't gotten it yet, but when I do get it, I'll edit it and send it over. If I haven't received it within an hour, I'll let you know. :lol:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.