Click Here!

Fairy Slayer's Replies to Your Much-Appreciated Reviews

FairySlayer

re: "How to Make OUT WITH Friends and b]INSEMINATE[/b] People"

very nice and lovely story. wished that Betty wasn't left hanging

Why thank you very much. I just wanted to keep it (relatively) short and sweet, and I felt that it was better to leave on a high-note and slight gag. Not that I'd mind seeing a great three-way scene with them. :)

Edited by FairySlayer

• 2 weeks later...

...and I went back and made those corrections you suggested, GerogeGlass. Thanks for pointing those mistakes out. Plus I was able to tweak a few lines here and there for clarity and readability.

Next I'll fix some errors I found while listening to "The Secrets of My Sis" again. :)

• 1 month later...

re: "The Secrets of My Sis"

XD

I'll be the first to admit, my man, you lost me at the Magical Girl Transformation, but it was a good recovery, and I'm a fan of the intro sequence.

High five.

I knew the first transformation would be a risk, especially for those not familiar with the Filmation series this is a homage to (especially the Oh My Queen! bit). Evil Fairy put it as, "Just kind of an 'okay, guess she can do this!' moment!" but that's pretty generous, IMO.

Glad you liked the opening though. One site listed the story but basically said, "The first scene is Wendy/Tambry but then stop reading because it's 'cest after that." Oh well. :)

High-five right back at'cha. :) Thanks.

Edited by FairySlayer

I knew the first transformation would be a risk, especially for those not familiar with the Filmation series this is a homage to (especially the Oh My Queen! bit). Evil Fairy put it as, "Just kind of an 'okay, guess she can do this!' moment!" but that's pretty generous, IMO.

Glad you liked the opening though. One site listed the story but basically said, "The first scene is Wendy/Tambry but then stop reading because it's 'cest after that." Oh well. :)

High-five right back at'cha. :) Thanks.

Victory favors the bold, or so they say. Of course, only the bold are audacious enough to say victory favors anyone, so it's your call.

Quick question, one writer to another, do you have any plans to expand your Gravity Falls library? I liked Bell of the Ball a great deal, as elsewhere noted, and am hopeful of yes.

((Side note: I just finished watching Box Trolls, and can't help but read my every sentence in a mock-British accent now. I formally pass that infectious thought unto to you.))

• 2 months later...

re: "My Absolute Mostest Horriblest Day EVER!," as told by Pinkie Pie

That last couple sentences made me cry. This is the third fanfiction out of hundreds to have made me cry. Close to 50 of those fanfiction were sadfics/bittersweets.

I'm happy and honored that you appreciate the poignant aspect of the ending, despite all that wackiness and horror. It was a tough transition and I've always wondered if the ending is cohesive with the rest of the story because of it. But now I'm glad for that, and because this old tale is still getting attention. Thanks :)

Edited by FairySlayer

• 4 weeks later...

Quick question, one writer to another, do you have any plans to expand your Gravity Falls library? I liked Bell of the Ball a great deal, as elsewhere noted, and am hopeful of yes.

Weird. I'm subscribed to this thread so I don't know how or why I missed your reply before. Sorry about that.

Anyway, I'd love to do more with Gravity Falls, plus a few other fun series that are begging for some loving attention. But I've been in Creative Death Hell for months now, unable to make any progress. Even the one-line story ideas that used to pop into my head at random rarely come to me anymore. So I just read what and when I can and hope that the spark returns.

Oh, and sure: Victory favors the bold but Horrifically Nasty Death finds them quite tasty too. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

All things in their time.

Let's hope so. Thanks. :)

Not bad.

Mabel finally got what she wanted.

The best part was Wendy and Tambry.

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it.

...What the hell did I just read.

Apparently not "THE BEST FUCKING STORY EVER WRITTEN!" guessing by your tone. ;) Edited by FairySlayer

• 2 months later...

Am I able to get the final chapters anywhere or could you just post what you have created ( sorry for being rude) as I am intrigued in finally figuring out how it will end

thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

re: "Candy, Little Girl"

Am I able to get the final chapters anywhere or could you just post what you have created

Argh! Yes, I got bad about even posting the chapters that are finished, never mind being able to actually complete the story itself. I do know how it's going to end and even have that sketched out, but there's a bit or two in the middle that just don't line up quite right; also, I've been in a loooooooooooong dry spell. I'll try to get on posting the rest of the existing chapters soon.

Sorry about that, and you're not being rude at all.

Edited by FairySlayer

• 3 months later...

Quick Note: This single thread will now hold all of my replies to reviews and announcements of new chapters and stories (if I ever post any again :|), so if you subscribe you can get e-mail notifications of all that.

re: "Cheeky Girl" (The Simpsons}

Hi FairySlayer I like that name :) I saw Cheeky Girl on the review exchange thread and I thought I would check it out. I just got done reading the last chapter and I have to say that I thought it was a really good story. I like the way you took your time progressing the story segment by segment. You really did a good job building up the readers anticipation for the next scene and didn't just rush into the sex. You gave us just enough to pull us along right up to the finally. I wont say it was the best story but it was a lot of fun

Now for the concrit: There were a few places where I think you kind of got a head of yourself when you were writing and you let some words out, so I would suggest that you read the story. Try to do it without anticipating the next word you know, as if you had never seen it before. I know its hard because you wrote it but thats what it takes if you don't have a beta and I never have. I have reread my stories maybe ten times each and I still find mistakes. :P

Other than that I you have a very good story here!

Oops! I'm not sure why I missed replying to this back then, and even worse I should have replied the story you had posted at the time as well. My very bad.

Oh yes, I know what it's like to find mistakes even on stories I've written ten years ago had "fixed everything" every year. I know I've been through this one a few times since and even used text-to-speech to clean it up. (It's super effective.) Not sure if I've put the cleaned up version here yet, and DUH-ME I didn't check the last-edited date before changing the reply link in all of my stories yesterday.

Most of all though, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I don't read much The Simpsons fanfic, chiefly because I stopped watching the show years ago. But this was one of yours, and it's in a fandom I'm familiar with, so I thought I'd give this story a look. There's a lot to like about it, but I'll focus on three things in particular:

First, Lisa's fetish. I loves me some girl-on-girl analingus, and you describe the acts well. At the same time, I liked that Lisas ass-fetish knows no age or gender, so there were a variety of asses to serve as potential objects of her lust. And you make the whole thing a bit more believable by showing that Lisa does still draw the line somewhere, given her reservations about fooling around with Bart.

Second, all the Lisa/Maggie action. I loves me some babycon, too.

Third, Jessica Lovejoy. Shes not a character I was ever particularly interested in, but you do a fantastic job of portraying her as a mystery wrapped in an enigma topped with a hair bow. There were several critical points at which I couldnt guess whether what she was saying was the truth or a lie, or whether her reaction was genuine or fake. But she does have real feelings, strong ones, and that makes her a wonderfully three-dimensional foil for Lisa.

In conclusion, nicely done.

It's very kind of you to take the time for a show you're not into, so much thanks for that alone. Just don't feed my ego too much, y'know. ;) Anyway, I'll have to remember that you like some certain things. If I get off my ass (which is on my hands) then maybe I'll do The Loud House fanfic that has more of at least one thing.</fanservice> As for Jessica, I definitely wanted to keep her slippery (in more ways than one) while retaining her bad-girl shell best I could, but after all they went through together she and Lisa had to develop some kind of bond. (Maybe even with ropes etc. eventually. ;))

Thank you both for such detailed reviews!

re: "The Secrets of My Sis" (Gravity Falls}

Give me!A sequel! Give me! A sequel! Give me! A sequel!

Thanks for the encouragement. :) Hopefully the mood, spirit, muse, or bolt of lightning will hit me soon and I'll write something. Not sure about more GF for now since the series is over, but then again I wrote a few Hey Arnold! stories long after the show ended. (And now it's coming back! Oh, not that I'm claiming any kind of correlation or something ;))

• 1 month later...

For "Candy, Little Girl," Part 7

July 10, 2016

Is it ok if I give you an idea for the next chapter

While input is appreciated and sometimes very helpful, it all depends on what kind of thing you're thinking of. Right now this story is at the point where I really need to start tying together all of the loose ends, especially now that Isabella has come out of the closet. (I figure that has to be a great big WTF! moment for those who've been following along, though hopefully many of my clues are starting to click into place.)

So if it's just a scene or encounter that you'd like to see, then sure you can post or send it via private message and I'll consider it. However anything that interferes with the overall plot or outcome won't be used. I hope you understand.

For "Candy, Little Girl," Part 7

July 10, 2016

Maybe before before dr.d got his evidence to prove it was ferbs dad that no one including Vanessa will be disgusted by the possibility her dad did or could do something like this instead proud by the fact that he may be an evil genius but he's no rapist, ferbs dad while searching fantasizes what bdsm punishment he will do to her for running or fantasizes about Stacy. <snip>

Unfortunately, it's going to be hard enough to finish the tale without slipping in any more fantasy scenes; also, while I can imagine Lawrence fantasizing about some of that, his belief that Stacy is "too dangerous" would keep him from even fantasizing about her. Isabella and Susie are a good fit for his dreams, of course, but Linda isn't. (Poor thing. :( ) On the plus side, I am glad that the story got you thinking about different fun possibilities too.

• 2 months later...

re: "Cheeky Girl"

ANON - Big Brother on October 06, 2016

You are sick.

Honestly, I'd love to know how far you read into the story before coming to that conclusion. Ideally I'd have added a custom warning to the tags about how Maggie was involved with Lisa's compulsion, and I can definitely understand why – relatively tame as it is – that's still going too far for many people.

In any case, sorry that the story bothered you. I hope you can find plenty of others here which will suit your tastes better.

4 hours ago, GeorgeGlass said:

FS, you have the patience of a saint. I am honored to call you a fellow sicko. :)

To be honest, I was just really happy to actually get a comment on one of my old stories. ;)

Let us wear our Sicko Badges with pride!

(…under our assumed names, of course.)

• 2 months later...

re: "A Prisoner's Tail" [The Simpsons]

From Moriiarty on December 24, 2016

Loved it! Sideshow Bob was deliciously evil in this. Also non-con and underage with pretty much all my kinks as well as a few you managed to somehow alter my views on. Guess I'll be browsing through more of your fics :3

I'm happy you enjoyed this (originally) simple little tale of revenge and reconciliation. Glad it hit a few sweet spots for you. A couple of the themes were a bit out of my comfort zone, but the reason for those kinks being included was to kick the humiliation up a notch. If these things felt like they had an actual purpose, then all the better.

Thanks for your kind words, and I really hope you find some of my other stories entertaining as well. Meanwhile, I wish you an awesome Christmas and an excellent new year.

• 2 years later...

Re: Fairly FlawedParents

From gingersnap_181 on September 09, 2019

I’m going to be honest. I had a little bit of a hard time reading this, as I am a big shipper of Cosmo and Wanda. But this story really was a brilliant idea and I can totally see it being a crazy adult episode of the show. You really did do a good job!

Thanks for the kind words, especially despite your concerns for the fairy couple. Nowadays I can definitely look back and admit that I was a bit ambitious with this story, and perhaps the later interactions between Wanda & Timmy are a prime example. (Cosmo would disagree with me, but only because of what he got out of it. :) ) Glad to know that the story is still getting some hits, and also that others are still fond of the show itself.

• 3 months later...

re: Spazzgirl Letters

From GeorgeGlass on December 31, 2019
This whole concept -- loli lesbian encounters described in a “Penthouse Letters” format -- is a good one. Not only does it allow you to write a lot of self-contained stories in an anthology format, but it helps the reader to suspend disbelief, because with the Penthouse Letters, I always had to wonder whether they were real or made up. (Of course, maybe if I had read them in my adult years rather than as a preteen who found the mags under his older brother’s bed, the answer would be more obvious.) Also, telling these stories in the voices of the characters is a bold endeavor; writing dialogue in a fandom character's voice is one thing, but writing the entire story in that character's voice is at a higher level of difficuty.

Woo-hoo! I finally get to dust off this old thread – and for an anthology that hasn't gotten any attention since 2015. It was supposed to be a one-shot after Mabel's had mentioned this periodical in "The Secrets of My Sis," but then I saw a certain other fairy's top-six list and decided each one of them should have a nice tryst too.

Yes, the unreliable narrator aspect helps to embellish a bit and let each writer focus more on the feeling of it all instead of those pesky fact things. I'm not sure how I managed to pull off the voice, as it was pretty taxing when writing just Ruby's voice in "The Bright Side of the Dark Side."

Now, on to the chapters I've read so far.
Issue 1:
--First off, I’m very happy that this series begins with two characters I’m familiar with.
--Mabel’s intro sentence is nice way of starting off with some humor and with a solid portrayal of the character.
--The bus “accident” didn’t seem necessary (although it was very in character for Grunkle Stan). Save for Lisa, the Simpsons seem like exactly the sort of rubes whom the Mystery Shack was built to attract.
--The girl-on-girl action was fun. I particularly liked how much attention Lisa gave to Mabel's chest.
--The bit about the Mystery Shack having secret doors around the place -- and Mabel making use of one of them -- was clever.

I think the bus thing was mostly to establish Mabel's way of thinking, but maybe some "background color" as well. In retrospect I think she is a bit more perceptive than I gave her credit for, but it seems to work.

Issue 2:
--I've never watched The Weekenders, but I'm guessing that Lor is a rough-and-tumble sort of girl, which made for a good contrast with Dee Dee.
--There was something really sexy about Dee Dee saying "baby hole."
--"Ooooh, what does this button do?" Heh.

Dee Dee is too innocent to ever say certain words, even when they're on the tip of her tongue. ;)

Issue 3:
--I'm not familiar with either of the characters in this chapter. Rachel sounds really cute-sexy, though.
--I liked the Star Trek IV reference ("No, I'm from Iowa; I just work in outer space").
--I chuckled when the girl gives Rachel a play bite on her butt cheek and makes her yelp.

Play bites are a thing with me… but I try not to overdo it. Same with Star Trek references. :)

Issue 4:
--I'm not familiar with either of the characters in this chapter. Nonetheless, I liked the contrast between primitive and advanced.
--It was cool that Betty's technological advantage and Fang's martial skills put them on a more or less even footing during their fight at the beginning.
--Even though it wasn't a big part of the action, I liked the finger-in-the-butthole bit because it distinguished this sex scene from the ones in the previous chapters.

The first two seasons of !Atomic Betty! were fantastic… the third, eh. I think in Canada a lot of cartoons lose government subsidies after two seasons and that hurts them a lot. !Dave the Barbarian! is just a bunch of super fun nonsense akin to !Yin Yang YO! (for which I wrote My Absolute Mostest Favoritest Story EVER!)

Looking forward to reading more!

I hope you enjoy them. Number six has at least one character you're pretty familiar with. Thanks for the kind words @GeorgeGlass.

Edited by FairySlayer

re: Spazzgirl Letters
@GeorgeGlass

GeorgeGlass on January 02, 2020
Issue 5:

I've never watched KND, but I'm certainly familiar with Penny Gadget, one of cartoondom's great bondage queens. I like that you use that to such great effect. Also, Kuki putting her rainbow panties in Penny's pocket near the end was cute, sweet, and erotic at the same time.

Perhaps to get comfortable being tied up so much, Penny started thinking about more fun things she'd rather be doing, and before she knew it the two concepts had been conflated into a fun fetish. If only the MAD henchmen knew what they could have had… But now Penny will occasionally take out the panties and think about how rewarding her work can be (before gagging herself with them and schlicking herself silly).

Issue 6:

I was, of course, very glad to see a chapter involving a Phineas and Ferb character. And it was interesting that you actually set the events of the chapter during an episode of the show.
Having the girl crawl into Candace's Ducky Momo costume was clever. There's plenty of space in there, and plenty of privacy.

The Creamsicle bit didn't quite work for me. Isn't Candace's top red, not orange?

I'm not very familiar with Trixie Tang, but your mentioning that she's considerably younger than Candace added to the hotness of this story. I also wonder whether you chose her because of her last name. :)

"My cherry is so busted!" *snicker*

The atomic gumball machine sounds like a perfect P&F project.

This is the first chapter in which the sexual encounter isn't just a one-time thing, which I liked. The idea of Candace regularly going to Trixie's house to "babysit" her (ie, have crazy lezzie sex with her the moment Mom and Dad step out the door) is ever so hot. It also makes me wonder whether Candace would ever invite Jeremy along.

That episode had a lot of great stuff and seemed like a perfect situation (and girl) to take advantage of. Hmm, perhaps my shoddy color vision makes me think Candace's top is more orange than red. Maybe her pen name should have included the word "busted" somehow, and I'll rationalize that inside the costume her top looked orange to Trixie. (“Yeah, that's the ticket!”)

Trixie Tang was chosen because she's tied for #1 on that list, though her name has always been a source of additional glee. Especially since Candace deserves some happiness, it seemed more fun if the two closet fantasy fans could stay in touch – while staying in the closet. Not sure if Candace would be comfortable sharing her secrets with Jeremy… but if she asked him to come help babysit "that sweet boy" and Trixie gave him the full reverse-trap treatment then it would probably all work out somehow.

Issue 7:
I've never watched Grojband, but my wife was into Kick Buttowski for a while, so I'm slightly familiar with Kendall. In any case, it seems like this chapter is all about the meeting of two young lesbiatches.

I need to know: Is the Juicy Peach festival actually a thing on Grojband or Kick Buttowski, or did you make that up?

I like the bit about Trina's pussy grabbing Kendall's fingers so hard that Kendall could barely move them.

The jealous toady running away in tears seemed very apropos.

Did the part at the end about the parents not letting the kid have a band anymore actually happen?

Many Grojband episodes feature oddly-named events where the band wants to play, so I made up a nice descriptive name for this one. Seemed appropriate, just like Trina being so uptight that tight up there too. As for poor Mina, she should have realized that Trina gets off on matching an equal, as dominating subordinates is pretty much just habit.

IIRC Grojband being broken up never happened in the show but it seemed unavoidable here: The show's basic formula is that Trina's younger brother Corey (the band's leader) can't write good lyrics to save his life. So in most episodes he and his bandmates secretly work to make Trina so hyper emotional that she literally flies up into the air and madly scribbles into her diary (very henshin-like, hence the objects and whatnot); then she collapses to the ground, drained, and Corey quickly grabs her diary and blindly sings whatever she wrote.

So I doubt (most of) the adults would be pleased with a song about a teenager ravishing a ten-year-old girl. :D

And one more, general question: Are you planning any more issues?

I hadn't been planning to do any more of these: Again, it was only supposed to be a one-shot, but then I decided to run through Evil Fairy's top-six list for fun. Since these were pretty much for EF I decided to skip the spazzgirls she didn't care for, though I suppose now there are even more great spazzgirls who could be paired with the best cuties. (Let's see: Helga Pataki, Reggie Abbot, Leni Loud, Webby Vanderquack, Babs Bunny, Luna Girl, Pinkie Pie…)

So maybe? If I can't get a good start on any of the three stories in my notes then maybe that would be a good start.

Thanks again for reading and letting me know what you liked… as well as what didn't quite work. Both are greatly appreciated.

Edited by FairySlayer

• 1 month later...

re: The Dark Side of the Bright Side

From GeorgeGlass on February 24, 2020

*Note: SPOILERS below!

I had a lot of driving to do this past weekend, and I figured that if you were willing to listen to "Tribal Warfare" and "Conscious Sedation," then I could give "The Dark Side of the Bright Side" a shot during my trip.

First, you tell the entire story in Ruby's voice. This, as I noted regarding Spazzgirl Letters, is impressive, even if this isn't exactly the Ruby we know.

Second, despite the alternate-universe setting, I found most of the characters' behavior to be at least plausible from what we've seen in canon (with the major exception of Skull Boy). It seemed natural for Ruby to find joy in her work -- even sex-work -- and to form good relationships with her regular clients. And it figures that extreme-sports enthusiast Iris would like extreme sex, too. (I loved seeing her get triple-fucked and still be horny enough to masturbate afterward.) I was a little less sold on Misery's behavior, but I also got the impression that her background in this universe deviates more sharply from her canonical one than those of most of the other characters. And that healing veil of hers would explain how she's managed to survive so many deadly disasters in canon.

Third, I was impressed that you managed make sex with a skeleton sound hot instead of just awkward and uncomfortable. I particularly liked Skull Boy's detached finger stimulating Ruby anally during their tryst. And I was amused by the whole ED-like situation that arises when his bones go rubbery in chapter 3.

I also liked the last chapter because you took the opportunity to resolve a couple of big unanswered questions from the show: what Doom Kitty's key is for, and where Skull Boy came from. But you didn't answer what I consider the biggest question, which is why this version of Skull Boy is so different from the canon one. If he was made to be Ruby's protector, what made him turn violent and greedy? Did the spell that created him go wrong in this universe? Some explanation for his uncharacteristic behavior would have really put a bow on top of the ending. But I was still happy that he got what was coming to him -- a "fitting" end, you might say. :)

Okay, "fitting end" made me laugh harder than I have in a long time. So thanks for that. :D

Anyway, I am pleasantly surprised that you checked this one out even after knowing the darker themes. Besides, reading/listening to your stories is always a pleasure. I'm glad you enjoyed it too.

I'm glad that the characters mostly clicked with their behavior in the actual show. The big differences are because this story was requested by Tommy Simms, based on his "Working Girl Ruby" picture and the ficlet he made for it later (see below). With that to start from, I didn't try to come up with any reasons for Skull Boy's and Misery's changes. Someone quickly pointed out that an "Alternate Universe" tag was needed and that seemed like it should cinch it.

In the end, for Misery I just drew on what I know about Major Depressive Disorder and thought how the volatile household situation would affect her, which could easily drive her to what Tommy had suggested. As for Skullboy, I'd hoped that "A witch did it!" and then him going way overboard would be enough of an explanation. (I mean, Skull Boy taking things too far is pretty canon.) I just don't want to come up with something too contrived (in yet another story ;) ). Still if a better reason ever comes to mind I'll definitely run it by you.

Now I just feel sorry for Boner Humerus since if he ever tried to move into Gloom Manor everyone but Ruby would veto that in a heartbeat. At least he should be happy knowing that there are ladies who would enjoy playing with his coccyx and sacrum as long as he lays off the vinegar. (In reality it takes several days for a bone to turn rubbery, but "cartoon physics" and all that.) Certainly he'd also be a lot nicer to Misery than Tino from The Weekenders was. (BTW the other boy with a funny shaped head was Arnold Shortman from Hey Arnold! while the other dudes were just random.)

Thank you for giving this story a try, and for the kind comments on it.

(starting ficlet by Tommy Simms, a.k.a. tstoons ca. January 2010)

"It isn't always easy being a working girl. Here's a pic of me and Skullboy. He's really nice and when he isn't, it's mostly my own fault. I mean, sometimes I'm really tired and don't bring in enough money. But he never hits me in the face, because he knows I can't have bruises and such. "Your pretty face will buy me a new cadillac," he always says."

"Some guys really like it when I dress up all pretty and like. Like I'm a princess or something. But last time this guy really wanted to rip the dress off my body with his teeth, and it was a really expensive one. Skullboy made him pay for it of course, and then he punched out his teeth. You know, the same teeth he used to strip me naked. Kinda funny, actually when you think about it. But the guy screamed and there was a lot of blood and I started crying, but Skullboy told me to shut up and he called me a stupid bitch and a dumb slut and such. That wasn't very nice of him, but the next night he was extra-nice to me because I had a really rich customer who gave me a big tip because he had such a good time with me."

"I really get along well with the other girls here. You know, I was a bit jealous of Iris at first because she makes more money, but Skullboy told me that's because she does all kinds of dirty things that I don't do. He says I'll always be his bottom bitch no matter what, and it doesn't matter that I don't make as much money as Iris. He says I'm his classy ho, I'm not just a street-level slut like Iris. I still don't get why I don't make more money than her then, but he says I shouldn't worry my pretty little head about it.
I just wish he would treat Iris a bit better. He beats her all the time, and that's so unfair because she's really a nice girl, and we talk a lot and have a lot of fun when we're not working. She's my best friend in the whole wide world."

"And there's this other girl, Misery. I just don't get what makes her tick. I mean, there's a lot of other jobs for girls like us and if you don't like making love to strangers, you can always go do something different, I guess. But Misery always says, "You just don't understand. But that's ok, Ruby. You're sweet." And then she just smiles at me.
She's really beautiful, but I don't think she makes much money. I never saw Skullboy hitting her, though. It's the customers who treat her badly, because they know she won't complain ever to Skullboy about what they did to her. She just locks herself in her room and cries.
Some time ago, me and Iris trapped her when she was trying to cut her wrists. Last night she told me, "I'll make sure you won't disturb me next time."

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.