Click Here!

[tech Update] Site Modification

Guest DarkAvenger

Guest DarkAvenger

Every story page now shows the story title, rather than .:story:. in the browser title bar. Thus, it is now far easier to bookmark your favorite stories on the site.

We have our newest tech, Echtrae, to thank for changing the coding for this! And now our tech team has three members and I'm very excited about that! For those who've missed out on who our tech team consists of, here's a list for you. happy.gif

Head Tech - Dark Avenger

Tech Helper - Akasha

Tech Helper - Echtrae

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Now it actually makes SENSE to bookmark!

Hey, did you change the author pages as well to do the same? That would be helpful for I am lazy and would rather not have to type them in ^__^

Love you guys!

That's actually a pleasant update. There are times when I tend to read several fics at the same time, and this would help me keep track.

Thanks a lot, Echtrae.

I'm also glad to hear that there's three techs now. There's still a lot of work that needs to be done on AFF, and having another person join the technical team should allow things to go significantly faster.

Guest DarkAvenger
Hey, did you change the author pages as well to do the same? That would be helpful for I am lazy and would rather not have to type them in ^__^

I was actually trying to do that and managed to crash the Author Directory pages in the process, lol. Hence why they were down from around 4am until noon MST. I went to bed, then got up and fixed the mess I made this morning before my exam.

((sssshhhh, I didn't make a booboo! Me? Noooo, never! lol))

In any case, I'm going to give it another go now that I actually have a backup copy of the stupid script... shoulda done that the first dang time! lol.

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi
I was actually trying to do that and managed to crash the Author Directory pages in the process, lol. Hence why they were down from around 4am until noon MST. I went to bed, then got up and fixed the mess I made this morning before my exam.

((sssshhhh, I didn't make a booboo! Me? Noooo, never! lol))

In any case, I'm going to give it another go now that I actually have a backup copy of the stupid script... shoulda done that the first dang time! lol.

laugh.gif