Click Here!

In the End

Jukstapositioned

Most importantly, it is my obligation to give thanks to my inspiration for this story. Even though things are different now than how they used to be, I will never forget the lovely years that we've spent together.

This thread will be used for everything concerning the story that cannot be included in a chapter post. I hope to interact with anyone and everyone via these forums and hope to get to know new people and old people better.

In the End is a story that exists in the same universe as my other story "Heaven Far Away" and there will be at least a couple of characters making cameos. It can be read as a complete stand alone.

This introductory post will also explain some of the terms and concepts that will be seen throughout the story. Please check back here for reference as this will be updated as the story is updated and the plot evolves.

Yakuza

This describes a group of people who share the same beliefs and interests and are willing to say and act following said beliefs and interests. A yakuza clan can consists of hundreds and thousands of members spanning one region or multiple regions. Usually, a yakuza clan consists mostly of males, but female presence is not unthinkable. In a yakuza clan, loyalty is highly favored and betrayal is punishable by death only. Those of lower ranks must listen to people who have more power than them, any disconcordance is to be discussed in private and not to be made a public matter. One can only join a yakuza clan if a member is wiling to recommand him or her. They will have to go through a series of tests to determine whether they are fitful to join the clan or not. Once you've decided to join a clan, turning coat is considered betrayal regardless of whether the clan has accepted you or not; and betrayal is punishable by death only.

Each yakuza clan has its own name, usually taken after the family name of the founder of the clan. Each clan also has its own symbol and it is a requirement for all clan members to have a tattoo of said symbol on their body. The bigger the tattoo, the higher one's status is within the clan. The process of tattooing is called irezumi, it is done by bamboo sticks with ink and inserted beneath the skin via hand work as opposed to a tattoo gun. This process is often painful (no pain killer is allowed) and time consuming depending on the size of the tattoo.

Positions

Kumicho: The kumicho is the reigning leader of a clan. He is usually someone chosen by the previous kumicho and had been trained to take over the clan. However, it is not uncommon for a yakuza clan to start because someone won the kumicho seat via a fight. The kumicho is to be respected and protected at all times. The words of a kumicho are law, and disobeying the kumicho results in severe punishment; depending on the degree, it can often lead to death. The kumicho is to make all decisions regarding the clan, he holds power over all members of the clan and is expected to act in the clan's best interest. He is not only a general in military affairs, but also a boss in administrative issues, and a spiritual leader who inspires and motivates his clan. The kumicho is to set an example of the clan's motto by his words and actions together.

Saiko komon: The senor advisor to the yakuza clan. He usually deals with all administrative matters of the clan; it can range from paper work to signing treaties with other clans and business partners. The saiko komon is the kumicho's right arm, and he is to work together with the kumicho to stregthen the clan's allies and support. He is usually well versed in decorums and is a convincing orator. Sometimes, the saiko komon is also looked to for strategies when it comes to feuds between clans. The saiko komon's position is of the same status as the wakagashira's.

Wakagashira: The first lieutenant of the yakuza clan. Unlike the saiko komon, the wakagashira deals with all military aspects of the clan. He is the general and the leader of the troops if there is need for such measures. He is expected to be the best fighter and specializes in a particular style and weapon. He is to lead all charges and is expected to behave in a manner that is beneficial to all members: mainly to win fights and maintain the lowest number of casualty possible. Every order given to the wakagashira comes directly from the kumicho himself and he is expected to act according to the kumicho's wishes; at the same time, he is expected to protect the kumicho with his life. The wakagashira's position is of the same status as the saiko komon's.

Shateigashira: The second lieutenant of the yakuza clan. He is expected to work for the wakagashira and assist him in all his endeavours. The shateigashira is expected to lead the men if and when the wakagashira is unable to. His duties are similar to that of the wakagashira's, but he does not hold as much sway over the men as the shateigashira.

Character Stats:

Please check back here once in a while as this list will be updated with more information.

Morishita Shuusei

Male, 27

Violet eyes

Number one host at Red Velvet

Currently suffering from a severe health problem

Tattoos: Dragon on his right arm, phoenix on his shoulder blades, shooting stars on his left arm, scorpio on his left arm and a butterfly (both tattoo and a carving) on his chest.

Hirokin Tanrin

Alias: Kirin

Male, 24

Black hair, brown eyes

Kumicho of Hirokin-kai

Yoozan Sumi

Male, 57

Saiko komon of Hirokin-kai

Black swan tattoo on his left arm

Mayuzumi Ootori

Male, 24

Wakagashira of Hirokin-kai

Black swan tattoo on his back

Osatami Ryusuke

Male, 17

Blonde hair, amber eyes

Shateigashira of Hirokin-kai

Only male heir of the Osatami-gumi, a lineage that has died out

Osatami Eriko

Female, 22

Older sister of Osatami Ryusuke

Dark brown hair, amber eyes

Konbayoshi Atsushi

Male, 45

Head of the Konbayoshi family

Owner of Opiate

TBA

Todou Chitose

Male, 16

TBA

Shigeki Akatsuki/Subaru

Male, 38

Red hair, green eyes

Isamutama Yoshitaro

TBA

Kondou Shinya

Alias: Dictator

Male, 25

Black hair, brown eyes

Assassin

Takashi Akira

Male, 20

Brown hair, green eyes

Saved by Kirin

Hayasaka Yasuka

Onwer of Red Velvet

Male, 42

Light brown hair, blue eyes

TBA

Tanaka Hiroshi

Bartender of Red Velvet

Male, 30

Black hair, green eyes

TBA

Edited by Jukstapositioned

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter two has been posted. I am a little surprised that one particular scene could take up an entire chapter, but I suppose it does lay the ground work for many things to come in the future. I anticipate that the future chapters will be of a faster pace. I hope you all enjoy.

Chapter One Reviews:

@Avernion:

Thank you for your advice and compliment. Someone else pointed out to me that I actually had quite a few spelling mistakes in the first chapter, so I guess we both missed them? (laugh) Also, I took your advice about the shifting tenses and have tried my best to improve for the second chapter. I hope to improve and hopefully perfect it by the end of this story, thank you for that, and I ask for your understanding with that. The concern about Japanese phrases have been taken to heart as well. At the beginning of the first and second chapters, I have editted and placed a brief explanation for the Japanese terms that have been used. If you would look at the first post of this thread, I have posted a more detailed explanation of them as well. I hope this will put the story in a better light for you.

With that said, no offence was taken, and I want to thank you for pointing these things out to me! I hope to keep the upcoming chapters entertaining and interesting for everyone, so I hope you will enjoy this story in the future as well. Thank you for the review!

@Nekoii-desu:

Indeed, Kirin isn't really the typical kumicho type, I would suppose. However, the story has just started and I hope to see him grow with the passage of time as well.

Taking your note on the Japanese terms, I have placed a brief explanation at the beginning of the first and second chapter regarding the meaning of the terms. Also, if you look at the first post of this thread, I have posted a more detailed explanation of the Japanese terms. Funnily, I was complimented on my lack of spelling errors in the first chapter, but I suppose we could have both missed those.

As for the quote in the summary, I anticipate that you will see that exact line some time in this story. By then, perhaps the summary and the characters' feelings would make more sense as well. These two certainly are more animated than the characters that have appeared in Heaven Far Away. However, Shuusei and Chitose do share many similarities, and I hope they will become more apparent as the story progresses on. Kirin will enjoy his growth and further development throughout the story as well, and then maybe the Kirin that was introduced in Heaven Far Away will can be seen in this as well. Shuusei's background will be explored little by little and why he is still working in such an environment despite the many negative dispositions he has will be further explained.

Thank you for the review!

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter three has been posted. I apologize for the delay, but it was harder than anticipated to write about yakuza. Quite a bit of research goes into it and not to mention the numerous new characters who keep on jumping into my head. I hope the next chapter will take less time!

@Nekoii-desu:

Shuusei and Chitose share many points, but if I must compare the two of them, I have to say that Shuusei is a lot more daring than Chitose. There are things that Shuusei can do like breathing that Chitose will certainly grieve over. However, Shuusei is older than Chitose and has been rolling in a group that is quite a lot darker than Konbayoshi Atsushi. Of course, that is not to say Shuusei does not have a heart.

From Heaven Far Away, you already know that somehow Kirin and Shuusei ended up as a couple after all. The road towards that though, is a long and tiring one. However, Chitose looked towards them with envy, so there must be something between the two of them after all. Shuusei's illness will be talked about more in the next few chapters.

Chapter four done and uploaded; surprisingly, this chapter did not take as long as I thought it would. Or as long as it took the previous chapter. Slowly, I'm tediously setting up the plot to lead to faster transitions and more interesting happenings. I ask everyone for their patience 'till the scene has been completely set.

@Nekoii-desu:

Good luck with your decisions. One piece of advice that I heartily go by is: "in the future, you will regret the things that you didn't do or say than the things that you did or said."

Shinya certainly will make appearances in the later chapters. His participation may appear subtle, but most definitely vital. As for Shuusei, he is someone who seldomly makes a move without thinking the consequences through. However, I fear his rigid world of black and white will be turned upside down by Kirin. Everyone's brief biography and names are listed at the beginning of this thread. Even I lose track of their names sometimes.

The war between the two clans have already been etched out in my brain and it may seem rather sudden and abrupt, but as the story progresses, the war will serve as a turning point for many people as well.

• 1 month later...

From what you've said, I feel hope that 'In the End' will be a story that has it's secret and twists slowly unfolding as the story plays on~

^____^ I'll just wait and see what happens~

And thou it looks like Shuusei is about to drop dead at any moment, I think not. xD it's too early after all~

But for now, you're doing a good job projecting him as a DYING character. xD

Hoping to see an update... soon?

- nekoii

After a month and a half, I finally managed to get a new chapter up. Please accept my apologies. I have hit yet another writer's block and literally could not even think of one word to continue this chapter naturally. Perhaps it's because of the smut that it gave me such a hard time? (laugh) Either way, the new chapter is up and I do hope that the next chapter will not take as long. Slowly, this story will also reach its own plot and the more meaty aspects of each character. For now, I ask for your patience as I build the scene slowly. Thank you!

@Nekoii-desu:

You certainly have good timing when leaving a comment on this thread! Thank you for your continual support of this story, and I'm sorry for the long wait. Shuusei's health is an important aspect of who he is and what defines him, but as you already know, he is not going to drop dead any time soon, so ideals and images would have to shift eventually. For now, let us enjoy these moments when he is weak of faculty and has certain negative outlooks in that department.

Happy holidays and merry Christmas to you!

• 1 month later...

Funnily, it's been exactly a month since I last updated this story. (laugh) Maybe the number 21 is my lucky number? Chapter six should have been done quite a long time ago, but I was (once again) pulled (back) into the world of We Got Married. That show is life, time and energy consuming; and yet, I always have a smile on my face when I watch it. Ah, such must be the life of an addict. If anyone is curious and wants to watch it, my only advice is to be prepared to throw away your whole life for that show. No, seriously. Anyways! Going back on track in regards to this chapter, I must say it's still in the stages of building foundations. Slowly, I like to let everything accumulate, every little thing written or said between characters were done for a reason. Hopefully, you will enjoy this chapter. And I pray to all sorts of deities out there that the next chapter doesn't take ridiculously long again.

@Nekoii-desu:

Shuusei is indeed a confusing person, as I'm writing him, there are always conflicts within the character himself. Konbayoshi will not be a main character, obviously; but he will certainly continuously to make appearances. Indeed, he is a major player in this story. There are a couple of other major players who have not been properly introduced but have been alluded to already. If we must dissect this story into sections, then I predict Konbayoshi won't get his true portions 'till well into third section.

When it comes to sex, Shuusei would probably have no preference. For so many years, he's worked as a host, and the many years before that, he was a bed warmer; to him, sex is nothing but a job for him right now. And as long as it gets the job done, he can take quite the load. Kirin on the other end probably enjoys the dominating aspect of rough sex, and perhaps because he's never really cared for any of his bed partners that he couldn't care less if he was being rough or not.

You watch 'We Got Married' ?!??!?! Goawd, you're a Korean junkie too? *A* What about Korean bands/groups? *A*

xD anyway~ Hmmmm okay, I see. There's still a lot of plot to be unfolded. :) Feel's like it's gonna be still a long way to go~ I'll be here reading as long as I haven't died (or get killed when my addiction to MxM gets discovered) ^__^

Chapter seven has been updated! You have no idea how proud I am of myself. (laugh) It's as if I've won a great competition. Anyways, I hope to continue at this pace, or maybe a little slower.

@Nekoii-desu:

We know that Shuusei isn't going to die, but for him, please do allow him this period to contemplate his death and his life. Many people say that it is those near death experiences that redefine life for them. I guess this is what Shuusei is going through right now. Although his "near death experience" is a little longer in duration compared to some other ones. Like you said, Kirin is still young and inexperienced; especially as a kumicho. I hope this story will give both characters the opportunity to grow and expand.

I do watch We Got Married, it's a great show, truly. I usually listens to songs rather than bands/artists, but I'm sure I can list off a few artists/bands off the top of my head.

They will have lotsa time to 'grow'~ XD

and I think, Shuusei's experience is going in slow-mo. Most 'near death' experiences take the span of a few seconds, so 'your whole life flashes by your eyes'.

But for shuusei, its in reverse. So he's viewing his whole life and the life now, with a slow timed ease.

:D Yaaaaaaaaay~

ps: I'm a DBSK fan. who is still praying they make a come back.

but for now, SHINee, f(x) and U-kiss shall satisfy me :3

Chapter eight has been posted, two weeks in a row now, I am growing confidence and I will pat myself on the back! (laugh) And I am determined to keep this pace as well.

Happy Chinese New Year to all those who celebrate it! 新年快乐!

@Nekoii-desu:

It indeed does look like Shuusei is moving on a malfunctioning clock. (laugh) Hopefully his clock will begin to pick up a little in speed after a few months. He is more confused than he's ever been in his entire life time, and that barrier around himself is hard to let down. Both Kirin and Shuusei will need to grow used to each other, grow to understand each other, grow to understand themselves in relation to their relationship and then grow to understand where their relationship stands in the face of reality. It will take a long process, but both are smart men, they shouldn't be blinded by the obvious. Hopefully.

I'm really looking forward to their relationship development over the chapters :D

since there's so much "grow used to each other, grow to understand each other, grow to understand themselves in relation to their relationship and then grow to understand where their relationship stands in the face of reality." for them to develop, I wonder, in which time frame will this story end. (when they have graying hair?) ^__^" hahaha~

And perhaps, we'll get to learn more about Shuusei's past too?

*pat's you on the back too* It's good to be able to get into a flow of things! May it stay that way eh? ^__^

I have wandered way to far from my stream @__@ haha...

Edited by nekoii

Chapter nine has been posted, and perhaps the pace picked up by one mile, but it's ready to be dropped back down two more miles. I swear there will be some answers given soon. Today, as I was ready to edit this in the morning, I saw news that was distasteful and left a hollow feeling in my heart. I sincerely hope this won't affect my mood and my writing. Then again, I usually perform my best when I'm not feeling emotionally 100%. We'll see what happens. Or maybe this is just my hormones.

@Nekoii-desu:

We will certainly learn more about Shuusei's past in future chapters. In fact, his past will certainly provide a major push for this story. However, for now, we will let him wallow in his own ideals of death and let him rest before he can make a full return. The meeting between Shuusei, Chitose and Kazuya briefed out in Heaven Far Away is actually a long time from this story line. To put it into perspective, this story is a prelude to Heaven Far Away. The events that are happening right now take place about 10 years before the beginning of Heaven Far Away. So you can imagine how old Shuusei will be when we get to that scene. (laugh)

The water and salt is indeed an idiom. ^^

I hope you are feeling better now and thank you for the review!

Chapter ten has been posted. This week has been rather slow, and tomorrow is only Thursday when I feel as if it should be Sunday already. And yet, looking back, every week goes by at a speed that cannot be grasped. Maybe it's because nothing new has popped up for my current addiction that I feel it's so slow. (laugh)

@Nekoii-desu:

Tanrin is his real name and Kirin is an alias. In yakuza, the kumicho of a clan usually is known by/goes by an alias. His real name is not revelead often, and only those close to him know of his real name. Sometimes, even the lower ranked clan members don't know of a kumicho's real name. It's the same with Subaru. Subaru is merely his alias, so he has his actual name as well. Shuusei and Subaru indeed do know of each other, but their history go way back. It will be explored further in the future. Thank you for the review!

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter eleven has been posted, sorry this took longer. It has been a busy couple of weeks for me and I fear I might have rushed this chapter a little. All the intricate details will be released slowly, each step counts towards the final conclusion. I will be going to Cuba tomorrow for a week, so the next update will have to be after I return, I imagine. I ask for your patience and understanding.

@Nekoii-desu:

Shuusei is a complex character, but when we go deeper into the story and into his life, we will find that he is a rather simple person with minimal needs and demands. Right now, his outward actions and words reflect the mess and conflict he is feeling on the inside. Regarding their identities, it is unlikely that the general public would recognize either of them. Shuusei being a host first of all, and when he was "popular" among yakuza, it was ten years ago, when he was in Kyoto. After he came to Tokyo ten years ago, he's not been involved with yakuza 'till now. Kirin on the other hand is a kumicho who could only be recognized by other yakuza; I'd imagine the common citizen not have an idea of whom he is. Even in rival yakuza, it is rare to see a kumicho's face, so for now, they can still walk around. However, like you pointed out, if they continue to publicize their relationship like this, someone is bound to obtain evidence. The bomb will be dropped soon, hopefully! Thank you for reading and reviewing, and I hope your life will be sorted out soon!

Cuba, I've heard the name, but know nothing about that country really. Hope you have a good time and get fully recharged with this vacation!

Anyway, I can see where you're going with Shuusei. This type, reminds me of the sort, that would have been a totally ordinary and unassuming person, had it not been for the events that unfolded in his life. But well, having this 'Shuusei' go through all that you haven't told us, makes his character the intriguing one it is now~

I'm liking him the most as of now ;3

Life's the same mess it is. But I do my best to stay cheerful. Just gotta keep getting up each time you get hit down, but having to keep getting up get's very tiring too.... ah well~

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter twelve has been posted. Truthfully, it was written when I was in Cuba. (laugh) There were too many hours during hte day and even more hours spent on the beach. There is nothing better than writing, listening to music, enjoying the beach and sipping a glass of pina colada. The past few days have not been kind, and what started as a wonderful vacation was tarnished by other unexpected, unpleasant negativity. Even though the sights were beautiful and I enjoyed them immensely when I was there, in the future, when I look back on this vacation, it will be other things that I remember.

What's happening in Japan is devastating, and Ihope everyone will pray for all those involved.

@Gslinger:

I am thankful that you decided to give this story a try despite how you felt about it. I will do my best to update it often and keep it interesting! Thank you for the review!

@Nekoii-desu:

Shuusei's past will be explained slowly throughout the story, it's too long and too intricate to rush out in one chapter or a few paragraphs. His past will play a major role when it comes to Kirin and Subaru and all the other characters who will show up. At the same time, his past is what shapes him to be him right now. I'm not sure if there will be any concrete hospital scenes, but the illness certainly is a major part of Shuusei's life right now; whether Kirin is aware of it or not. With their living arrangements, it's rare that Kirin would know much about Shuusei. And at the same time, Shuusei likes to keep things to himself as well.

Cuba is a small island country just a little south of America, close to Mexico and surrounded by the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic ocean. It's a lovely country. And I wih you all the best; breathing sometimes is the best option.

Breathing is a good option. It calms you and helps you think, and thinking is good. I practice 'deep breaths' a lot, but sometimes, I also forget then get all angry and frustrated and do not breath properly xD"

But I've realized another important thing too. Pain. You know how sometimes, there are moments where you feel so dead and empty and nothing is interesting and nothing is worth it. It took two painful occasions in a day for me to realize how important this feeling is, how it makes you feel, importantly - feel alive.

This gave me a better opinion about 'pain', and how, despite that fact that it can hurt. It can be of a good thing too. (So... What ever had happen over there in that island, if it was painful, I hope you find something valuable/useful out of it. *patpat*)

Edited by nekoii

Chapter thirteen has been posted. We're finally drawing near (what I would call) the first turning point. I would imagine it should take two to three more chapters and the sceneries will be a little different for a bit. In terms of the story, the sceneries should be a little different for about 9 months for the characters involved. Anyways, that is in the future, we still need to focus on the now.

@Nekoii-desu:

The two clans right now obviously want to take the other one out of the picture, but they cannot just do so easily. Rather than eliciting any sort of frontal confrontation, their almost childish antics serve as constant reminders to the other clan to not slip up. It will rest a little bit as both clans need to develop outside of just each other as well. Aside from the obvious tension between the two clans, the relationships between all parties involved, even those mentioned only once, are the backbones of this story. For example, Mukai was mentioned in Heaven Far Away as well, and we've already seen his relationship with the Konbayoshi family. Of course, the Konbayoshi family will be playing a role in this story as well; and that requires all the little details to make sense.

Of course, I don't like pain, but I do think that no happiness can be experienced in its extremity without pain. At the same time, there are also thoughts of living a life with mediocre happiness if it means never having to experience any pain. It's all about the mind set, in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter fourteen has been posted. I want to say the first turning point should be in a couple more chapters. Sorry this chapter took a while, I was busy with work and other applications for the past two weeks.

@Miko:

Sorry for leaving it at such a spot? However, at least there is a continuation now! (laugh) Thank you for the review!

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter fifteen has been posted. I used to post on Sundays, somehow, that cycle has gotten out of hand. -_-; I like routines, what happened?

@Nekoii-desu:

I hope this chapter has been able to provide more action than the previous ones. Shuusei's decision will be evident in a couple more chapters. His health is really deteriorating to the last little bits. Kirin now has his own problems to deal with, so unfortunately, Shuusei will have to be neglected from time to time. However, Shuusei may or may not even care too much at this point, I suppose. (laugh) I hope you are feeling a little better now. Thank you for the review!

Hi Juka. I'm better, just a bit of stuff still in my lungs. but. nevermind that.

PLEASE GET THE NEXT CHAPTER OUT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONN!!! IM DYING! IM DYING!!!!! if you got my review, you'd understand why I'm spazzing now. but. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD JUKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! WHAT THE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRR KKKKKKKKKIIIIINNNG HHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! this sort of betrayal, can only be revenged with COLD BLOODED TORTURE AND DISMEMBERMENT BEFORE MURDER!!!!

i better stop now before i get another asthma attack... argh... to much excitement, my weak lungs cannot take it... x____x *gaaaaaaassspppsss*

Chapter sixteen has been posted. I surprised myself with the speed as well. (laugh) Hopefully the next chapter will be out soon as well.

@Nekoii-desu:

Indeed, please do not have another asthma attack. I hope you feel better soon.

The traitor will, of course, be exposed and be dealt with accordingly. However, aside from the traitor, there are other issues (character wise) that need to be solved as well. So I guess you can say this is a period where multiple lines happen all at once. At the same time, they are there to set up for the next part of the story as well. Those who used to be minor characters will certainly gain some more foreground time once a few people clear the plate a little. Thank you for the review!

Once a few people clear the plate. xD Hah, you mean get killed don't you?

No more athma attacks thank god, health is improving, in good time. I'm staring school again soon OwQ

The story is seriously looking up up and up, this is the steep uphill of the rollercoaster~ *w* excitement brews~~~ let is boil over! Whooohooooots~ X3

Chapter seventeen has been posted. I will be away for a few days, the next chapter should take a little longer than usual.

@Nekoii-desu:

Indeed, after a few people leave and die, there will be more room to move about. (laugh) However, that sounded rather morbid.

Shuusei is considered a wild card in anyone's game. He could be the savior or death. His past should be explored further as we continue with the story. Shuusei's past shaped him for today, so you can imagine how poorly he was treated previously. Those four kumicho and his escape are what led him to Tokyo and this seemingly new life. Perhaps it's because I've never really described his tattoos in detail so that's why you cannot imagine them? (laugh) I wish I could draw. Shuusei does know who the mole is and he does offer Kirin some advice on it as well. As for whether Kirin takes his advice or not will have to wait 'till the future.

Kirin's necklace and his lack of tattoos will play a more prominent role later on in the story. As you know, I like to place things beforehand so it won't be a complete surprise.

@Gslinger:

I will try to get the next chapter up as soon as possible. Thank you for reading and reviewing!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.