Click Here!

Omg! Look What I Found! Hp Slash.

Guest Enchanted Faery

Guest Enchanted Faery

OKAY. SO I DON'T KNOW IF I'M ALLOWED TO DO THIS, BUT U ALL GOT TO SEE THIS (MAINLY FOR THOSE WHO LIKE HP SLASH). I was looking for pictures of professor snape and came across this website! I almost fell out of my chair! Tell me what u think! who ever created this is good at photoshopping stuff! Here's the link.

PlayWitch blink.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Enchanted Faery

When I saw Lucious Malfoy I immediately started having naughty thoughts...ShiniLuv I think you're right, has to be a Snape fan! Thought he was too hairy though! heh heh

Guest Madapple

Unfortunately, the ladies who made PlayWitch have stopped after just the three issues. Although there is a Lord Orion Shagwell fanclub.

I was looking forward to the Chudley Canons isue!

ack!

(due to unforeseen circumstances, StoryJunkie will be unable to respond to any further forum postings...perhaps she will not be able to respond to anything for a while...sincerely, SJ's manager. "Story? Story?" *pokes with stick*)

Guest Madapple

Yes, they've stopped. I received an email about it several months ago. I was on the Playwitch mailing list. It seems that the issues took lot of time to produce, especially the pictures. and who ever was doing them just didn't have time anymore.

Lord Orion Shagswell oes have his own fansite now, though.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.