Click Here!

Kag/Sess

Guest Lady Asuna

Guest Lady Asuna

I remember this was the first Fanfic I ever read. It was like five or six years ago so I'm not even entirely sure it's still even here in the fanfiction world. I never even got to finsih it T.T

Okay so I first read this story on this very website. It was so long ago, I kinda remember the author's name, it started with a J. Jeff? Something like that.

Anyway the story first takes place in the fuedal Era. Kagome is with her group looking for the shards of course and Sesshomaru approaches the group with a very odd cube. I think it was described as metal. Anyway Sesshomaru figured Kagome knew what the strange box was because she was strange herself. As soon as he hands her the cube (they touch it at the exact same time) they vanish. it seems the cube tranports them from time periods to different planets and even the AU of Lord of the Rings. The first world was an ice world, the second the crutacious period of the dinosaurs ect. I remember they have to wait for the cube to recharge to they can leave the current world, hoping to find there way to the right "dimension"

I would be soooo greatful it anyone could help. I really liked this plot, even though I remember his typing wasn't all that great. Well written, but terrible typist. Lol.

I remember this was the first Fanfic I ever read. It was like five or six years ago so I'm not even entirely sure it's still even here in the fanfiction world. I never even got to finsih it T.T

Okay so I first read this story on this very website. It was so long ago, I kinda remember the author's name, it started with a J. Jeff? Something like that.

Anyway the story first takes place in the fuedal Era. Kagome is with her group looking for the shards of course and Sesshomaru approaches the group with a very odd cube. I think it was described as metal. Anyway Sesshomaru figured Kagome knew what the strange box was because she was strange herself. As soon as he hands her the cube (they touch it at the exact same time) they vanish. it seems the cube tranports them from time periods to different planets and even the AU of Lord of the Rings. The first world was an ice world, the second the crutacious period of the dinosaurs ect. I remember they have to wait for the cube to recharge to they can leave the current world, hoping to find there way to the right "dimension"

I would be soooo greatful it anyone could help. I really liked this plot, even though I remember his typing wasn't all that great. Well written, but terrible typist. Lol.

I believe Is it Kagome! Where are you?! by jeffs

http://www.mediamine...ew_st.php/47364

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.