Click Here!

Explain Your Avatar

quamp

• 5 weeks later...

Yes, very beautiful. Me likey. biggrin.gif

<--- Made by me, 'cause my plot bunnies are holding my muse hostage. laugh.gif

I wanted it to say, "Nanaea, We have your muse. Write what we want and nobody gets hurt. ~The Plot Bunnies" but there wasn't enough room to do it and still have it be readable. no.gif

Mine is of a hand holding a pen in it.

That's because for almost 20 years, I wrote fanfiction by hand before I even got a computer in 97.

Beth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My avatar at the moment Is David Talbot from the movie 'Queen of the Damned', but I tend to change avvies fairly often. (when I can find them in my really disorganized computer.)

Now I changed it to a more sci-fi look. I never played the game, but apparently the girl is from Dirge of Cerberus and her name is Shelke or something like that. I just thought it was cute and a lovely blend of ethereal fantasy and techy sci-fi to get the feel I wanted.

• 3 weeks later...

Mine pretty self explanitory. Mafia Muppets :lol:

Mainly because I write about the Mafia and mobsters (IE: Godfather, etc). I found the picture one day on the internet and the large blonde haired looking fellow looks exactly like my main character Laurence Martel. (Well in Muppet form) so I had to have it.

Guest MortiferLascivio

Mines nothing special, just a cute little picture of a kid handing a little girl a rose (or possibly the other way around). It's so innocent and sweet that I just had to use it.

Changed mine to the incredibly great movie "Fight Club." If you haven't seen it, and aren't the type that enjoy somewhat shallow movies, I recommend you see it.

My avatar is of the main characters. Just by saying that I giggle. If you've seen it, you'd know why.