Click Here!

Explain Your Avatar

quamp

Guest .:Deathbringer:.

I've recently changed mine. XD

It's now of Sei from Burst Angel.

That is actually a much smaller picture of a wallpaper that is on my desktop. Sei is so sexy... O_O;;; -Drools- Sei and Jo are very hot... But anyway, Sei's a 19 year old bad ass leader and she's hella good lookin'... FUN BAGS!? laugh.gif And my profile picture shows a bit more of Sei's body from my avvie. X3 Meow!?

My avatar is created by PotterPuffs!

And made by... I don't remember. O___o"

http://livejournal.com/users/potterpuffs

I found it oddly amusing to have a lingerie part involving Voldemort with a red bra and thongs. XD

*shot*

Guest lightgoddess

I stoled my avatar from a Xanga blogring, but I don't remember which one. I do know that when I saw it, it made me giggle. laugh.gif Of course, I have several, so I'm sure I'll switch them as often as possible...

Guest Vangel

Current Avvy >

Zell from FF8 yanked from a doujin I stole off the internet. Yeah... he can get anything he wants when he gets that teary-eyed thing going on.... ^^;

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Twinstar

mine is of Envy from Fullmetal Alchemist. I choose him because well, he's my fav character from my fav show. I'm completely obessed with FMA. I made my avatar from pics I have. It's my first moving avatar that I've made happy.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest Serenanna

Actress Cathrine McCormack as Veronica Franco, 15th century courtesan and poetess, from the movie Dangerous Beauty, which also starred Rufus Sewell. Love that film to death, and kicked off my facination with courtesans, and inspired alot of what I write.

Serenanna

• 2 weeks later...

Serenanna - I love that movie! And she's so pretty too....

Soulsearcher - Yup, it's sooo cute. biggrin.gif

I think mine is pretty self-explanatory.... I'm a big HP fan and Lupin/Tonks was the first fanfiction I ever wrote. This is my third avatar, I think. I can't stand anything one way for too long. wink.gif

Guest Melody Fate

I love going through this and seeing the avatars that have change, so what they describe and explain is almost the polar oposite of what is there.

As for mine, it was an icon I made for the story I'm working on. *shrugs*

Guest Agaib

I finally managed to change My avatar from the stetched one I had earlier.

Anyway, what needs to be said about it? It's a tiger. Tigers are cool.

BTW I also updated Myself with a personal photo. Not of Me but a scary picture I found.

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

Finally got around to changing my avatar ^__^ It's Devi from Jhonen Vasquez's i feel sick. Of all of JCV's characters I relate with her the best. If you read the quote in my sig, you'll likely get a better understanding of the characters mindset and my own.