Click Here!

Explain Your Avatar

quamp

Guest Masatar_Torlyl

My avatar? ohmy.gif It's Kazuma Kuwabara. This is what happens when I abuse the "define brush" tool in photoshop... and the fonts... can't forget the fonts.

But hey, I really like Kuwabara and I just adore "bitch please" avatars. Fortunately, I used the screen shot with Kuwa being all defiant looking. laugh.gif

Guest Silverone

My Avatar is Taki Aizawa from Gravitation, because I lurve him and a lot of my fanfiction and roleplaying is based around him. Also, I just love how smug and catty he looks in this picture.

Guest SolarCat

Mine doesn't have a character, just symbolism. Because "Good Omens" slash speaks for itself. Really it does.

1 <3 Crowley/Aziraphale!!!!

~*SC

Note: yes, I probably stole this icon from somewhere. if someone knows where, please tell me so i can credit whoever came up with it! <3

Guest scots_rock

David wenham...roar...i love that man...

my ava: well, it's ian sumerhalder, some of oyu might know him as BOONE from LOST or from Smallville where he played a lana's boyfriend for a while (I think 3rd season.). And he is awesome, thrilling, make my knees go all wibbily-wobbily... *sigh*

Guest ChibiShiva

Mine is Kotaro Fuma from Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny. Cute little ninja with big, uke-ish eyes with a reckless attitude = love. Especially that he can easily be put in yaoi happy.gif. He's probably my favorite character ever, but I'm going to stop there else I'm going to ramble on and on ^^;.

Guest Chaotic Angel

<-------------------I am in love with Alan Rickman known to as to any one who lives under a rock as Severus Snape.....oh god that voice...........yummy!

Guest DeathPirate

For now it's Satou Tastsuhiro (22) the poster boy representing what's wrong with society!

NHK (that's where he's from) is such a great manga. Love the dark, morbid humor and the clinically insane characters. It's like anime whackyness in a realistic setting.

Vaida

From Fire Emblem 7 a.k.a. Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken a.k.a. Fire Emblem.

She's a vastly underrated character and her personality is fun. She's sarcastic and brutal, but also honest, loyal and a bit of an idealist underneath it all. I wuv her to bits, although she'd probably scare the crap out of me in real life.

Guest Innocence

Wow, I have no idea! I don't keep track because I'm snagging icons constantly. I have over 400,000 saved to my desktop. If I see one I like, I just take it. I guess you could call it a fetish. I know you're supposed to give credit but....I just don't feel like it, lol. I probably got it off that new livejournal sight that does Harry/Draco icons after potterpuffs went out of business....oh and excuse my potterspeak, I know it's annoying.

~Cheese!!!

My avvie is Alucard from "Hellsing". Interestingly enough, I think the image might have been taken from the upcoming OVA, likely the trailor since it isn't even out in Japan just yet. Alucard just isn't that damned pretty in the current incarnation of the anime and his eyes don't have that same lovely glow.

Guest Enchanted Faery

Mine is Harry Potter...what can I say...I'm obssessed! I have him as my Icon, because I love the Books and the Movies (mostly the books) and I LOOOOVE the fanficition as well. It took me a long time to find the right avatar because the ones I originally had had more than 5000 bytes, it took me a long time but I was able to find one I liked (actually I found quite a few, so it was kind of an eeny meeny miney moe thing!) dry.gif

Guest Nova Fox

Mine is a pic of my fursona Nova. Drew it myself.

(This is actually the second colored version cause the first one looked like complete crap... Random trivia there...)

ok, demos, that was kind of lofty. Don't confuse us.

I've noticed that shippo has changed.

If, in the future, my avatar changes, please note that at this moment in virtual time, it is a picture of a kestrel (not Amercan, which has more blue around the eye) (I added that last bit, since I've had someone try to tell me it was a red-tailed hawk, "or something", but red-tailed hawks, obviously, would have RED TAILS!) (They also have white bellies)

I think this bird of prey is representative of creative flights of fancy, yet it is not meek. And it eats rodents. And man can tame it. But man must wear gloves to do it.

EDIT (May 25th, 2006)

I've changed it to Abarai Renji from the anime Bleach.

He kind of looks like Christ, doesn't he?

He's just had the crap beaten out of him by Kuchiki Bayakuya, (Rukia's brother) Or maybe just had the crap beaten out of him by Ichigo. Either way, his HAIR is DOWN! Man, they drew him hot! (However, he is not my favorite character, since he is such a rooster)

Edit: (July 30th 2006)

Cupid and Psyche. Aren't they the cutest?

Edit: (Sept 2006) That chick from Gokusen (live action) She's deadly

Guest Shanastay

My avatar is a gif created by Trekqueen (Thank you! I love you!!!!) with the "title" her and other friends have labeled me with (Queen of Smut) and then cycles through all my main fics with pictures of the lead character(s) from each. Though she did forget "My Twisted Road to Life" which is where all the others got their start....