Click Here!

Explain Your Avatar

quamp

My avatar is currently Gir, from Invader Zim.

Why? Well, I felt like a spaz at the time, so it fit. Lol

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My avatar is just one of the many icons I found on Photobucket. Nothing much besides that.

My avatar is a fairly generic drow elf female, no specific NPC or PC that I can recall.

Or was...

I am now channeling Flemeth, a rather interesting NPC from Dragon Age 2.

Or maybe not. :D

Edited by BronxWench

• 5 weeks later...

*quietly walks in and smiles* Hi there, first poster here.

My avatar? For me, a song will inspire me to write, but visual imagery helps me brainstorm. As I'm working on a picture, it gets me wondering why this person is smiling, why the background is dark, why they are in love, etc etc. This is one of the 'brainstorm' photos I used for the fanfic that urged me to join this site (same goes for my signature.) I thought it was fitting, plus the people in it are decent eye candy. :P

Edited by Synnøve Dain

• 3 months later...

It's from a British TV comedy made in the 90's by Edgar Wright (Shaun of The Dead, Hot Fuzz, Scott Pilgrim). It's one of the best damn shows ever and It's a shame it only lasted two seasons.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Caius Ballad graces my avatar. I totally love his profile in that shot too. He is the new resident badass for the about to be released Final Fantasy XIII-2. You can search youtube with the keywords Lightning vs Caius to bring up a clip of an epic fight scene between the two.

• 4 months later...

my sweet Severus and Lily Potter, Found it online and loved it as it was perfect for one of my stories. Love love love Severus :)

• 3 months later...

Iori Yagami from King of Fighters. In MY opinion, he is one of the baddest mofos to grace the KoF series as well as the Capcom VS SNK series! I tend to like the cool, calm, collected, bad ass characters: the ones that act like they have no soul? Yeah... anyway; I'm thinking about changing it soon; the particular pic was going to be used as a mat I wanted created for whenever I play Yu-Gi-Oh.

• 2 months later...

Mine is of a wolf with a Sakura tree in the background. Sakura is cherry blossom for those who don't know the English translation for what Sakura means.

• 1 month later...

O.k., we've got rate an avatar and explain your name, but it's surprising that nobody's posted an explain your avatar thread yet.

This is the first post of this thread. Yeah, so the reason nobody posts an "explain your avatar" thread is because avatar's change and then the post makes no sense. Plus the majority of the older posts are now "guest" with no avatar at all which makes even less sense. But I say, "Who cares?" Just put up a new post when it changes, which many have done.

So mine was going to be the same as my FF.net account. It's my black cat, but the file was a smidge too large and I couldn't crop enough to get it smaller. I didn't want to fuss anymore and I happened to be writing a Renji/Byakuya story in the Bleach fandom which described both men with their hair down. This pic was just too sexy to resist, what with the tats. I was lucky enough to get permission from the artist on deviantart.com to use her "Renji". I have given her credit in my signature.

Edited by Raymy

• 1 month later...

Changed mine finally. From Gir (Invader Zim) to a nice little reference to Kakashi and the Icha Icha series in Naruto. Not that I've written anything in that fandom as of yet, but I'm hoping the amusement (and innate honesty of the image) will spur me to write even more.

• 3 months later...

Mine change a lot but right now it's Kuja from FF9. I made the icon in GIMP with a png/render of Kuja. I thought the text 'Love me or die' would word since no one really likes him... well that i know of.

He needs more fangirls. xD

• 2 months later...

My avatar is based on my original character named Grandis. There are two design variants of Grandis, one that is referred to as Grandis MK II and has a more beast-like design, including a visible jaw on the helmet, while Grandis MK III, the one I'm using at my avatar, has no visible jaw present, and the design of it's eyes are entirely different by comparison. Grandis overall is a homage to the Pokemon Aggron, who Grandis used to look a bit more similar in design until I changed it when I realized Grandis looked a little too much like Aggron in it's older designs.

I am classic car fanatic and the barracuda is my number one fave of all time. I love the AAR style cuda, and I write fanfiction for Initial D street racing anime. Because of my auto mechanic knowledge, and my love of classic muscle cars, I gave an OC character the wet dream car I lost when I got divorced in the 90's. My self inserts in the series truly is the car I lost which was a primer coated AAR Cuda. If I had been able to keep my beloved muscle car, I would have painted it green just like my pic. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, my Avatar is my one and only make-belief true love Argo...This Is how I visualize my T'yglon--it took me quite awhile to come up with his exact look and I think I was quite successful with it. :dance::dance: I usually flip between him and Crystalandra's image which can be found on other sites.

Hi everyone, my Avatar is my one and only make-belief true love Argo...This Is how I visualize my T'yglon--it took me quite awhile to come up with his exact look and I think I was quite successful with it. :dance::dance: I usually flip between him and Crystalandra's image which can be found on other sites.

He looks a little like Bengali from THUNDERCATS.

• 1 year later...

My wet dream weapon of mass tire destruction became my main avatar everywhere I have an avatar change friendly account. I used to own an AAR Cuda, but I lost it because of the idiot I used to be married to long ago. Since this one is also in my all time favorite color of green, and I write Initial D Yaoi coupled with actual automotive info and facts involved, seemed to be the best idea. My only other Avatar is a dragon image from a book jacket that I adored reading in the 80's.